When you mute someone you need an option to:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dremiist

01-25-2014

To mute his ping as well jesus christ. It's so annoying that i'm forced to turn off the sound. I know what I'm doing no need to spam the map with your annoying pings i can't see a damn thing on the mini map if you cover it with your spam.

and most of the time it's not even helpful it's a angry spam from a angry ragers who just die recently! he decided to bash is feeling toward the player who have relatively nothing to do with is own death. " it's your fault if you died you didn't gank for us you didn't come!" 1st I just got 2 tower,2nd I'm top and lastly I am not the jungler maybe if you payed more attention you would know that and you wouldn't be feeding anyways you're muted and guess what i'm forced to turn off the sound because of your annoying spam,reported.

they have a negative attitude,they keep judging you on your gameplay and spam ping for no apparent reason when i already know what my job is and i am doing fine,probably the best. you have no right to tell anyone how to play when all you do is feeding without no map awareness you're so focused at watching mid and top that you died idle. focus on your own gameplay and stop covering the map with pings ward your lane and help your ally instead of wasting all your energy at pissing everyone off,if you have any negative comment keep it for yourself the same goes with all the blame.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY STOP SPAMMING THE MINI MAP WITH YOUR PING YOU'RE COVERING THE WHOLE MAP I CAN'T SEE WHERE THE ENEMY ARE COMING FROM!

tl;dr well i'm doing a tl;dr because some might say reading 20 second of text cause eyes strain.

create an option to mute ping, reduce the ping size,remove the sonor animation of the pings that thing just cover everything and lastly a bigger minimap because a few people are definitively blind!