Does anyone read the Walking Dead comics?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EA Rabbit

12-13-2012

Omg! Glenn was my favorite Character Who's the guy that did that to him? I can't reconogize him, btw the pic is too small and my eyesight isn't really good so i'll ask, did he die?

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuupf View Post
Omg! Glenn was my favorite Character Who's the guy that did that to him? I can't reconogize him, btw the pic is too small and my eyesight isn't really good so i'll ask, did he die?
You know all the info is on the Walking Dead wikia.

Dobagoh

12-13-2012

OH yea that part was pretty dumb.

Like a little girl who is defenseless and slow doesn't get gnawed on for long enough by zombies? No, they just take a bit of her arm and leave.

Makes total sense

Deconstructor32

12-13-2012

Quote:
Sorry I thought the picture was bigger when i saved it, and I'm too lazy to go fix it.

The dude is Negan. The bat is Lucille.

No, unlike Carl, he will not be walking away from that impossible to survive head trauma. He gets his whole head caved in.

EA Rabbit

12-13-2012

I just went to the wikia and i don't like this series anymore

Dobagoh

12-13-2012

I live in Alexandria O_o

lol @ the comic portraying Alexandria residents as predominantly white to the point that someone would hesitate picking an asian guy for fear of "appearing racist"

EA Rabbit

12-13-2012

Yeah i just saw that they really killed him and in an outrageous way I'm done with the series...

Deconstructor32

12-13-2012

Quote:
Yeah i just saw that they really killed him and in a outrageous way I'm done with the series...
If you've read the comics up till this point it shouldn't be that shocking. I was pretty desensitized to it after the prison.

I still feel bad for him though. He deserved better than that.

EA Rabbit

12-13-2012

Yeah it's usually outrageous all the time lol, but still why kill him now? Imo he should be one of the survivors.

Deconstructor32

12-13-2012

Quote:
Yeah it's usually outrageous all the time lol, but still why kill him now? Imo he should be one of the survivors.
I guess they figure they need to introduce a new villian. No better way than to kill off someone. Since there isn't many original characters left they probably figure Glenn was the most expendable while giving that shock value for the reader. Plus its been kinda dull since Carl got shot (again).