Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot doing seasonal warnings?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nighty

12-13-2012

IS Riot doing it's Christmas warnings? I just got a warning from games that was three months ago causing me to lose my ribbon.

Does cases stay in the tribunal that long or did I just get unlucky?

Getsuei

12-13-2012

Tribunal grabs a random selection from all the cases that you have been reported from(minus ones that you were already punished/pardoned from.) So it can grab a case from 3 months ago.

ClearSkyss

12-13-2012

if it was from 1 month i wouldn't have chat log. if it was from 3 months well... u can figure it out...
fact is you probably trolled in a recent and got banned for it. You dont need to show us your report card i already know what itll look like

Nighty

12-13-2012

@Getsuei please explain. I got reported 5times (that I can see) and I only been banned once. If I get reported and punished do I have a chance of getting banned/permabanned? It doesn't erase the reports at some point in time?

@Clearskyss I don't troll don't know why you think that

Enterti

12-13-2012

Quote:
YourMomIsLoose:
@Getsuei please explain. I got reported 5times (that I can see) and I only been banned once. If I get reported and punished do I have a chance of getting banned/permabanned? It doesn't erase the reports at some point in time?

The reports shown in the case are only a random sampling of all games you have been reported in. Normal players are reported in about 1% of games. To have a Tribunal case built the average is somewhere around 20%+ of games.

If you continue to be reported and punished by the Tribunal the ban level escalates and does lead up to a permaban after a 2 week + ban.

Ban levels will go down over time but it takes a lot of games without reports for that to happen.