Well, I really don't have any words for this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beastmister

12-13-2012

Previously banned, and banned again. I guess this my farewell letter, because people just report for no good reason in this game anyway. This community can't stand the stain of a single sultry word and they think it's fine to act like children on the playground because of it. Even when giving constructive words in a hopeless game, I get reported.

Thanks Riot.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6040939/#nogo

ClearSkyss

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmister View Post
Previously banned, and banned again. I guess this my farewell letter, because people just report for no good reason in this game anyway. This community can't stand the stain of a single sultry word and they think it's fine to act like children on the playground because of it. Even when giving constructive words in a hopeless game, I get reported.

Thanks Riot.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6040939/#nogo
Nunu [00:28:47] so kindly, shut the **** up already.

and...

Diana [00:21:21] tips for ad
Diana [00:21:25] not dying geting cs
Nunu [00:21:26] don't even diana
Nunu [00:21:30] you're just bad

Gsniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

See this is a prime example, why riot is about to have me say I'm done too...

I'm getting sick of seeing honest players just getting frustrated by trolling actions..
People can troll with out typing, what are you going to do? Throw the game farther so you can get reported for trolling yourself? Obvious signs of trolling-
Feeding-
Item Build-
Afk chatting like you are doing something to the chat system-

Not obvious signs of trolling-
Following for kill steals ALLL GAME hardcore literally anythign you want isn't yours for gold or kills, minions etc.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

You can be frustrated all you want, just be a better person and Don't let the frustration get the worst out of you. If you consider answering someone that is actually being civil in his / her conversation with you ( the diana ) " kindly shut the **** up " "you are just bad" constructive criticism.. then something is a bit warped in your considerations.. Telling others to report X player is also a bit low.
Maybe you could be less negative with the surrendering and stuff too.
Just my 2 cents not because I'm a perfect good doer but because I got my fair share of punishment for similar reasons.
It's just a time ban, don't throw the towell so easily. Is not like you need to tell others how to play, just focus in your own performance...

Now if the problem is that you don't approve the fact of getting punished for tossing a couple of insults and a bit of sarcasm... well Riot stated a lot of times they don't want that in this game.. There are other mobas welcoming a more open vocabulary and "competitive attitude " out there.

Great Pyrenees

12-13-2012

We will miss you =)

Beastmister

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiyo chan View Post
If you consider answering someone that is actually being civil in his / her conversation with you ( the diana ) " kindly shut the **** up " "you are just bad" constructive criticism.. then something is a bit warped in your considerations..
The first game I see no evidence for negative behaviour. Frustrated due to a 2/13 20min loss that our platinum Ezreal thought he could solo win, yes, but not enough to get banned for. He wasted our time for a good twenty minutes longer than our team needed to be in that game, because our disconnect wasn't actually out of game.
Second game I converse with my team and Captain-Happy Xin Zhao who thinks that when you're 18 kills behind you can win the game by winning a duel with someone. I was not impressed, but I kept my cool. No sarcasm intended, our adc didn't know their role and I was fine with that.
It's incredibly difficult communicating with a team that ignores advice, seen in the third game, where we had a typical afk-farm top lane that showed up for one fight in a 40+ minute game. Yes, it made me irate, as it would anyone.
The fourth game we were presented with a lovely "praise me or lose" mid laner, who lost their lane and caused their mid to roam. I was reported by the ahri against us because I said she couldn't land skill shots, which she couldn't. And that's evidence for me to get banned? That's mature.
And the fifth game, you skim through the conversation so quickly you consider Diana civil? That's hardly fair, sir.

Akali [00:13:28] goddamn it diana just go top
Nunu [00:13:30] stop throwing the fking game
Diana [00:14:08] usless ulti
Diana [00:14:08] sigh
Akali [00:19:40] diana refused to switch for so long
Diana [00:19:45] sorry
Nunu [00:19:47] it wouldnt have helped
Diana [00:19:49] rammus was too fast bro
Nunu [00:19:49] they're both terrible
Diana [00:20:07] u too bro
Diana [00:20:09] no warding on bot
Nunu [00:20:14] always been warding
Nunu [00:20:21] and that's entirely stupid to call since YOU WERE ENVER HERE
Caitlyn [00:20:22] tip if somoe ask for mid give it to them if ur not going to carry
Diana [00:21:21] tips for ad
Diana [00:21:25] not dying geting cs
Diana [00:21:57] when u guys derped
Diana [00:22:17] no after
Diana [00:26:58] click
Diana [00:27:01] button ward
Nunu [00:27:45] do you not realise they've had oracles Diana?
Diana [00:28:18] see that
Diana [00:28:25] if u warded dragon
Diana [00:28:26] everytime
Diana [00:28:31] i would not die on mid
Nunu [00:28:31] That's us being behind
Diana [00:28:36] cuz he always comes
Diana [00:28:39] from dragon
Nunu [00:28:42] that's got nothing to do with these OP fantasy wards that will save the team you speak of

Diana was not civil, and I was reported by the person more toxic to the team than me. You can't always have a candy-coated response get through to someone, this player was ignorant, greedy, and generally obnoxious, leading the entire team into bad calls because she was our initiator. For most of the game she called QQ on wards when I showed exactly where they were taken out by oracles, and we were so far behind there was no reason to risk a death for warding near the end.

This is a prime example of the tribunal banning someone trying to be as civil as possible against an ignorant, toxic detriment to the team. I'm not asking for a pardon, I'm stating that the Tribunal is horrendously flawed if this kind of a game gets someone banned. Yes, I used sultry language, that in itself is no good reason to get me banned.

Pax Britannica

12-14-2012

You were consistently negative in all 5 of these games and verbally harassed team mates you felt were under performing. You flamed and insulted players who differed in opinion from you. Seeing how this behavior was in all 5 games I'm going to assume you act like this consistently and thats whats landed you in the tribunal.

Don't whine about trolls, just play your game. If you lose so be it, report the troll and move on to the next game. Flaming someone in game doesn't help you win.