Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

way to report players for toxicity in Que?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleKing33

12-13-2012

Okay so here is how it went down. Im a low elo player, just starting my ranked experience. Not looking for the whole elo hell thing not that worried.

But im in a que and everybody calls their spots and not a single conflict. Everyone is content. Second pick is top, player picks Nidalee, and a player looking to support bot starts tweaking hard. not like hey i want to support nid can u pick a diff top? more along the lines of wow omg no, no pick someone else...blah...then finally burst out with i want to sup nid kid cmon. times clicks*. sealed deal. so then he really goes off the deep end. "stfu" "go kill yourself" "thats it im trolling." This is what really bothered me. He was mad because he didnt get his champ and was going to make the rest of us miserable. He takes a random champion(lux) and doesnt sober up at all.

I dont want to dodge so naturally i ask if anybody else does xD if he had taken an actual champ i would have played it out. but he was hostile and not going to make things easy for his teammates. so i dodge and take the 30min?20min? ban time. which is kinda frustrating. But i understand. i would just like to have a way to show that this person is being a one dimensional player (playing ranked only able to play with one champ.) Toxic, and willingness to ruin the game.

In que trolling seems to be a way for people to ruin peoples games without hurting their stats. Not really as bad, but they cant really get caught. Can we get a system for this? It would be much appreciated and i think other players are running into similar problems.

Thank you summoners who take the time to read
and Rioters, keep on keeping on.

ClearSkyss

12-13-2012

If you don't like matchmade games then why did you click on it in the firstplace. Go play with your friends or something and stop crying qq

Getsuei

12-13-2012

If it is toxic seething hatred, screenshot and send in a Support Ticket. If they are not playing the meta that is another story, they are not reportable. And also, there is always dodging.

PurpleKing33

12-15-2012

Yeah dodging sucks. Playing the meta isnt what i was worried about. It was the intent to ruin the game because he didnt get a champ and was throwing a fit. Which is beyond me. But i was just bringing this up because of the issue where i (and others) have to wait because of trolls, or ragers. It would make me feel better if i could say hey, this is why i left, this person is toxic and ruining the experience.

Can somebody direct me to info on the Support Tickets? Ive never used them before.

@ClearSkyss i dont have a problem with matchmade games, i have a problem with ragers, trolls, and people that play and purposefully look for reasons to make other people upset, or have a bad experience.