Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Christmas Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJay Saint

12-13-2012

As cool as this is:

Quote:
Hippalus:
[*]You can only give to summoners you’ve had on your friends list since early December: we apologize if you’re smitten with a new acquaintance, but for your own protection there’s no adding someone and then immediately showering them in gifts

Can't do it. Sorry bud.

TehJigger

12-13-2012

Well when I first started playing this game back in early 2010 the first champion that caught my attention was Shaco, he was my main for so long and then they nerfed him I'd love to start maining him again and with a 520 Royal Shaco skin I may be encouraged too

Thanks for your kind gestures OP, the people that do this are great.

dct2000

12-13-2012

I would love to get Slay Belle Katarina

Hollandezz

Recruiter

12-13-2012

I've really always wanted a Katarina skin, and the new one looks pretty cool. Thanks for reaching out and being a positive force for the community, unlike the QQ threads. Giving is the best gift, and i'm gonna ninja gift some friends a couple skins and see the reaction.

Happy Winterfestivity.

LeagueøƒLegends

12-13-2012

Quote:
Iittle virus:
Just so you know if you gift people things from the riot rp store they need to be on your friends list before a certain date (cant remember) so you may wanna be snappy about picking winners
here ya go:
You can only give to summoners you’ve had on your friends list since early December: we apologize if you’re smitten with a new acquaintance, but for your own protection there’s no adding someone and then immediately showering them in gifts

In this case everyone just make sure you add me. I'll select the names eventually but if we go past the friends list deadline then at least whoever added me before wills till be able to win if i pick them.

~Making a list and checking it twice. :P

Daryslash

12-13-2012

Wow!
Santa does exist then? xD

I want Sejuani... I've been wanting to buy her forever, since I love her from release, but she costs way too much IP and everytime there is a better option to spend my 6.3k IP. =(

Monty

Recruiter

12-13-2012

Mistletoe LeBlanc! Merry Christmas!

WhoIsBlue

12-13-2012

I would love Festive maokai

phattestfatty

12-13-2012

wow how generous. I would love a battle bunny riven skin. dakflhasdlkfhasdflkhasdkfhasdlh;ad <3

Reverui

12-13-2012

I would really like Festive Maokai and Maokai :ooooo