My Christmas Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DisturbedDani

12-14-2012

"You can only give to summoners you’ve had on your friends list since early December: we apologize if you’re smitten with a new acquaintance, but for your own protection there’s no adding someone and then immediately showering them in gifts"

Just saying...its unfortunate but its the way it is.

Edit: I saw your earlier posts when looking back..good on you for figuring that out and good luck

kuyapasco

12-14-2012

How we gonna get gifted the skin if we are not friends before patch? You planning to give a RP card instead?
Anyways kuya wishes for eternum nocturne skin

Love you always,
~kuyapasco

Atarix

12-14-2012

Dear Santa,
I'd sure like a Fizz for Christmas this year <3

Pretty please? <3

xCrimson Angelx

12-14-2012

I would love Bad Santa Veigar! Happy Holidays to you

SakanaCake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Any one of Caitlyn's skins please~!? Ily

Dextino

12-14-2012

I would love Orianna. She's been my favorite champion ever to play, but due to me forgetting the information for my old account (It's been quite a while since I played) I had to start over. I don't have her anymore :C

Gewcebawcks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

I would LOVE that new Fiddle Skin Santa!

LeagueøƒLegends

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyapasco View Post
How we gonna get gifted the skin if we are not friends before patch? You planning to give a RP card instead?
Anyways kuya wishes for eternum nocturne skin

Love you always,
~kuyapasco
I have already figured out a fix for this if you have read my earlier posts. I understand that the thread is very long so you might have missed it. If Riot does not allow me to gift it manually (which they might) Then they will allow me to submit the winner list and they will manually gift it out from my account.

Hopefully this is the last time I have to answer this question. :P

Umberix

12-14-2012

I would really lovet a name change.

DragonScion

12-14-2012

I doubt I will get picked, as I rarely win any prizes for anything lol. I would love to have the festive maokai, as I've wanted it since it was first released as limited. That, or the legendary nocturne skin, because I loved him since he was released. Thanks for holding this giveaway!