Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Christmas Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyclone Janna

12-14-2012

Dear Santa,

I have posted my Christmas wish before but I hate what I said.

I started League of Legends early July. One of the first champions I saw was Cho'Gath. When I saw Cho'Gath I instantly knew I would buy him. I thought the whole monster look was amazing and I knew I would love to play him. Later that week after playing lots of matches (most of them were horrible), I got Cho'Gath. He was one of the first champions I didn't absolutely suck at. After a few days playing Cho'Gath I saw that there was a wonderful thing in the game and that was called skins. I was looking through his skins and I saw Gentleman Cho'Gath. I instantly knew I wanted him even after Battlecast Prime Cho'gath came out. I would of gotten this amazing skin but I made lots of stupid skin purchases because they were cheaper and the champs were more op (Cottontail teemo).

The reason I can't buy it myself is because I got stupid over the summer and blew all my rp on PFE...My parents said I couldn't buy anymore RP because they think video games are bad and a waste of money.

I also have been a good kid this year. I am a straight A student in high school now and I have been working extremely hard on getting straight A's. I never get in trouble in school or at home. I don't think I've ever been written up for bad behavior ever.

If I am one of those lucky people who are getting their dream skin then I will be so happy I will run around the house screaming

I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

-Auseve

Edit: Why did someone downvote? I am just trying to get my Christmas wish

ln Transit

12-14-2012

I don't want a lot of Christmas.
There's only one thing I need

I'd love Slay Bell Kat

Thanks for doing this~

victor07450

12-14-2012

A Haiku-

Electric shockwave.
Final Spark kills Noxians.
Steel Legion Lux please.

-victor07450

경변경

12-14-2012

-sits on lap-
-ovaries quiver a little with delight-
-scratches p*nis-
Santa I want Lee Sin for Christmas!

PuffTBaggins

12-14-2012

I want the dark candy fiddlesticks was gonna buy it but sent the kat skin to a friend who mains her.

Razkae

12-14-2012

Quote:
LeagueøƒLegends:
Welcome to Santa's Snowdown Giveaway!

Hello fellow Summoners, Santa has bought a lot of RP in the past and since I have a decent amount that I consider "Extra" it looks like I'll be able to do a little event of my own for the Christmas giveaway Snowdown event.

I'm not doing this to get the Icons as I have a friend I'll already be gifting to get them so this is purely for fun and I don't mind giving things away. It is Christmas after all.

So, post here with what you would like from the Shop during the Christmas event and I'll select a few lucky people to receive them items.

-Santa

I really need Swain or Jayce :/

Kodita

12-14-2012

Bad Santa veigar!! , Thanks u santaa!<3

Tweeks

12-14-2012

I would love Boneclaw Shyvana. :>

Also I changed my name! I'm now "Tweeks".

Glarolar

12-14-2012

Dear Santa,
I would like Bad Santa Veigar or Festive Moakai, or if you feeling EXTREMELY generous, if you could buy Ziggs and Snowball Ziggs for me i would love you so much!

Sincerely,
A Young Boy with the Christmas Spirit!

Hagun744

12-14-2012

Dear Santa,

I would love to be able to unlock Nami The Tidecaller for Christmas. I have been a long time league fan/ player, I play lots of Aram and Domination. I do enjoy playing SR but can not really play anything that helps my team other than support (which I think I play very well ). I don't get much time to play so getting IP for a champion takes a while, however if there is any possibility I can add Nami to my support roster to continue to play and enhance my overall support knowledge, aggressive play style and choices to counter enemy teams I would be very grateful!

There are many more people deserving of your generosity than I, but I thought I'd make a wish in hopes for the best.

Thank you Santa!

Merry Christmas to all!