My Christmas Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DUNKED

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
You can only give to summoners you’ve had on your friends list since early December

LeagueøƒLegends

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balder1718 View Post
Dear Santa,

I would like a Snowmerdinger skin for Christmas. When I first discovered this game, I tried a few different champions until I discovered the Revered Inventor. When I found out how awesome he was, I just couldn't let him go. People kept telling me that he was too squishy ... that he was too slow ... that he was basically useless since they dropped his turrets from 3 to 2, but I didn't care. He was my Heimerdinger, and I loved him. The more I played with him, the more I realized how much nobody else did ... so I played him even more ... so much so, in fact, that I never even really got to experiment with many other champs for a long time. And I got good enough with him to be a force for my team at times.

My Heimerdinger play is the reason I fell in love with this game.

But alas, I am a married father of 2 (one more on the way) with work, home, and school commitments who cannot afford to spend money on games anymore. And that means being unable to purchase a skin for my favorite champion.

I have been very good this year. I never curse or blame other players when we are losing a game. I always try to be friendly with my teammates AND my opponents. And I try to do my part in making the LoL community a better place for everyone, noob and pro alike.

And while I'll certainly continue loving this game and my Heimerdinger ... a Snowmerdinger skin would certainly make my Christmas break (you know ... because I'll have time to actually play a bit too) EXTRA special. But if there are any more deserving than I, please help them instead. It is truly better to give than to receive, and the fact that you're willing to do something like this is pretty phenomenal. =0D

Thanks for your consideration, Big Red!

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!
Dear Summoner Balder1718,

You're words are touching and I know a lot of the fellow Summoners agree. I would be more then happy to grant your Christmas wish for you. Please add me in-game so that I will be able to put your Snowmerdinger Skin in your stocking.

Have a great Christmas.

~Santa

LeagueøƒLegends

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÐAT GUY View Post
As I have said a few times if this can't be avoided then I will submit the list of the winners to the Reds and they will be able to gift them manually through my account. I have already emailed Riot about this.

RhiffRhaff

12-14-2012

I hope they allow you to do so, its very kind of you to do this for the lucky winners.

DUNKED

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeagueøƒLegends View Post
As I have said a few times if this can't be avoided then I will submit the list of the winners to the Reds and they will be able to gift them manually through my account. I have already emailed Riot about this.
inb4 Riot require you to have a 2k upvote thread for that to happen.

LSgraal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Dear santa,

ever since i found out about nidalee she been one of the most fun champ i played on this game, i already know my chance are low but if you own snow bunny nidalee or know someone that has that skin i would love to hear back since i am very interested in that skin, seeing all those posts about people giving them away or selling them i didnt think i had much chance(still dont).

i started playing this game around late 2010, it is only too late that i found out about skins that only sell for a short amount of time, would greatly appreaciate it if you could make this wish come true, i am ready to throw in around 2000RP(around all the spare $$ i have right now) for this beauty, hope to hear from you again.

-LSGraal

xInflux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

I'd like Slay Belle Katarina. I sadly ran out of all my money to spend on League .__.

That's all I want for Christmas, satisfies me.
Influx ~

Riaskeno

12-14-2012

Dear Santa, I would like the Snowmerdinger skin. Please?

Orlokie

12-14-2012

I would love to get any of the xmas skins in my stockings as of now i don't have any.

Merry X-mas!

And Thank you Santa

Moseph04

12-14-2012

I would like Leona so I can play her when I support my friends
I also always wanted Rune wars Renekton