My Christmas Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GEEGEEGEGEGE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Slay Belle Katarina would really make my holidays great regardless thx for doing this~

N0OBPWNr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Santa!, I'd like a Rumble in the Jungle Skin (I main Rumble, love him), or something like a Bioforge Darius skin

Finneas

12-14-2012

Dear Santa,

You truly are a saint to listen to all of us children humbly submit our most fervent Christmas wishes to you. As it truly is better to give than to receive I can only imagine the joy you must receive watching the faces light up on Christmas morning when little eyes are first laid upon the tree. This year at our house we'll be leaving a large supply of cookies, candies and even some carrots for the reindeer to help keep your energy up for the long haul.

Our two daughters love to watch the occasional LoL match (with profanity filters engaged of course, hehe) and are humbly requesting some sort of festive champion and skin for them to giggle at. After showing them the options they have decided that "Snowday Ziggs" is the funniest of the champs. If there is any way to grant this request they (and I, the biggest KID of all) would be most honored.

We recognize that there are many needy folks this year though and if our desires are not paramount that is understandable. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and most of all be safe on your deliveries (there are lots of crazies on the road this time of year.)

Sincerely,

The Mullson Family

Pyrø Røn

12-14-2012

If I could have Arcade Sona, that would be great. Or an IP boost. Not going to give you a sob story, thanks for doing this.

HotnReady

12-14-2012

Toy Soldier Gangplank!

Wurx

12-14-2012

Mistletoe LeBlanc

Dark Sneaky

12-14-2012

Cool thing your doing here! I would like snow day ziggz santa

Blkshroud

12-14-2012

If anything I would really like to have cryocore Brand

Hero of Piltover

12-14-2012

Slay Belle Katarina. She's one of my favorite champions, but I don't think I'll be able to get her since I'm getting an RP card for Vi.

Please make this an awesome christmas for me, Santa!

CrackisGood

12-14-2012

Urfrider corki would be nice
hes my favourite champion after all