My Christmas Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrChubs

12-14-2012

i would love you for eternity if you could get me slay belle katarina.

CantvTroll

12-14-2012

I just want One!! SKIN! omg Bad Santa Veilgar... i will be so happy to have a skin, because here (venezuela) is to hard to get dollars so i cant recharge any rp. Hope be the lucky one

enexes

12-14-2012

This is really awesome. Thanks for doing something like this for the community. As for what Santa should have on that list it should be a Silverfang Akali <3

devestator33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Dear Santa,

For my christmas gift I would like to own Slay Belle Katarina. As I play her alot and don't have the money to spend on buying a new christmas skin. I have been a good boy this year Santa. It would really mean alot to a fellow summoner.

To the man in the North Pole, Santa

8 Bit Astronaut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Dark Candy Fiddlesticks
and/or Bad Santa Veigar :3

mkipper34

12-14-2012

Dear, Santa for christmas this year i would like blackthorn morgana or viscero xin zhao

darkmaster7

12-14-2012

festive maokai pretty plz ive been a good boy this year on the fields of justice and have a very merry christmas. to santa

EzraTwitch

12-14-2012

I actually dont want a Skin for myself, but if you could get Gentlemen Cho for my buddy that would be awsome (Its like the only champ he plays), I would do it myself but I am poor .

His User Name is: Dalia

I will Celebrate my 3010 win with you :3

RealEstateGuru

12-14-2012

Fiddle holiday skin

Zlain

12-14-2012

If Santa could get me Elise's skin, I'd be eternally grateful and a true believer.