Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Christmas Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrChubs

12-14-2012

i would love you for eternity if you could get me slay belle katarina.

CantvTroll

12-14-2012

I just want One!! SKIN! omg Bad Santa Veilgar... i will be so happy to have a skin, because here (venezuela) is to hard to get dollars so i cant recharge any rp. Hope be the lucky one

Riven on Top

12-14-2012

This is really awesome. Thanks for doing something like this for the community. As for what Santa should have on that list it should be a Silverfang Akali <3

devestator33

12-14-2012

Dear Santa,

For my christmas gift I would like to own Slay Belle Katarina. As I play her alot and don't have the money to spend on buying a new christmas skin. I have been a good boy this year Santa. It would really mean alot to a fellow summoner.

To the man in the North Pole, Santa

8 Bit Astronaut

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Dark Candy Fiddlesticks
and/or Bad Santa Veigar :3

SimpIyDiamond

12-14-2012

Dear, Santa for christmas this year i would like blackthorn morgana or viscero xin zhao

darkmaster7

12-14-2012

festive maokai pretty plz ive been a good boy this year on the fields of justice and have a very merry christmas. to santa

EzraTwitch

12-14-2012

I actually dont want a Skin for myself, but if you could get Gentlemen Cho for my buddy that would be awsome (Its like the only champ he plays), I would do it myself but I am poor .

His User Name is: Dalia

I will Celebrate my 3010 win with you :3

RealEstateGuru

12-14-2012

Fiddle holiday skin

Zlain

12-14-2012

If Santa could get me Elise's skin, I'd be eternally grateful and a true believer.