My Christmas Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hummin

12-19-2012

Dear santa, merry christmas! I would love badger teemo skin! I can't promise I have always been good, but stop by my house for some cookies anyway! (changed my skin choice)

Boligrafo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boligrafo View Post
Such a nice initiative. I'd love to get Dragon Fist Lee Sin, been my favourite skin for a while yet I havent been able to buy it

Oh well, Merry Christmas!
Thanks in advance Santa!

The CheeseStick

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by League°ƒLegends View Post
Welcome to Santa's Snowdown Giveaway!

Hello fellow Summoners, Santa has bought a lot of RP in the past and since I have a decent amount that I consider "Extra" it looks like I'll be able to do a little event of my own for the Christmas giveaway Snowdown event.

I'm not doing this to get the Icons as I have a friend I'll already be gifting to get them so this is purely for fun and I don't mind giving things away. It is Christmas after all.

So, post here with what you would like from the Shop during the Christmas event and I'll select a few lucky people to receive them items.

Rule 1: You may post more then once with your wishlist but you MUST quote your old post.

Rule 2: You can only win once. Once you have received your Prize please post that you have received it.

-Santa

Update: Help Santa!~

Please quote Santa's posts so that others can easily see them without having to search through a bunch of pages. Thanks

Update2: I have yet to get in contact with some of the winners so they are now disqualified. I will still give them until tomorrow night to contact me just to be fair. I will now pick new winners for the first and second day.

Update3: Legendary Skins are now on sale! If you wish to receive one of these skins make sure you update your wish list!

Update: Current Winners

ezbakeoven - Frostfire Annie (Disqualified)

Oznap - 10RP (Disqualified)

neoshadow3 - Anivia (Champ) (Received)

Winninguy - Brand (Disqualified)

FaR2LaTe - Kassadin Skin (Disqualified)

Aiseya - Ziggs (Champion)

Sadistically - Glacial Malphite

Devack The Holy - High Command Katarina. (Received)

One other has won but it was late last night when I posted and forgot to update so I will be looking through the thread to find the winner.

More to come.

Hi Santa! I hope I can win something never been able to win such a great hosted contest or any contest I really wish to have the eternum nocturne skin! I'm sorry for not quoting my own quote but i decided to quote your quote and i am not sure how to quote 2 quotes in a message! (wow i said quote a lot) Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

pwned15

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwned15 View Post
any of them i want but it doesnt matter which
so i would like silent night sona,safari cait,imperial or commando lux war hero janna if possible and raindeer kog as well as one of those would do

Hard

Master Recruiter

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by League°âLegends View Post
Welcome to Santa's Snowdown Giveaway!

Hello fellow Summoners, Santa has bought a lot of RP in the past and since I have a decent amount that I consider "Extra" it looks like I'll be able to do a little event of my own for the Christmas giveaway Snowdown event.

I'm not doing this to get the Icons as I have a friend I'll already be gifting to get them so this is purely for fun and I don't mind giving things away. It is Christmas after all.

So, post here with what you would like from the Shop during the Christmas event and I'll select a few lucky people to receive them items.

Rule 1: You may post more then once with your wishlist but you MUST quote your old post.

Rule 2: You can only win once. Once you have received your Prize please post that you have received it.

-Santa

Update: Help Santa!~

Please quote Santa's posts so that others can easily see them without having to search through a bunch of pages. Thanks

Update2: I have yet to get in contact with some of the winners so they are now disqualified. I will still give them until tomorrow night to contact me just to be fair. I will now pick new winners for the first and second day.

Update3: Legendary Skins are now on sale! If you wish to receive one of these skins make sure you update your wish list!

Update: Current Winners

ezbakeoven - Frostfire Annie (Disqualified)

Oznap - 10RP (Disqualified)

neoshadow3 - Anivia (Champ) (Received)

Winninguy - Brand (Disqualified)

FaR2LaTe - Kassadin Skin (Disqualified)

Aiseya - Ziggs (Champion)

Sadistically - Glacial Malphite

Devack The Holy - High Command Katarina. (Received)

One other has won but it was late last night when I posted and forgot to update so I will be looking through the thread to find the winner.

More to come.
$10 RP Please!

pwned15

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwned15 View Post
so i would like silent night sona,safari cait,imperial or commando lux war hero janna if possible and raindeer kog as well as one of those would do
bump

IronCurtain

12-19-2012

I would like any amount of RP you would be willing to give! Thanks santa! Much love

Reitokage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reitokage View Post
My wishlist: Dragon Slayer Vayne, Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath, Muay Thai Lee Sin, Full Metal Jayce,

(If i am chosen.. you can choose which one(s) i get. :3)
Repost.. Like fiora. hehe.. ^^^

Arcana Lancer

12-20-2012

Dear Santa, I want a Volibear D:

IS1d757506121c07

12-20-2012

VI would make my day if u would, but honestly if i got anything it would be awesome sauce