My Christmas Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hornieee

12-19-2012

That Corki Legacy Skin

JeffAu

Recruiter

12-19-2012

To Santa,

I would love to have Shen D:

TuffChicken

12-19-2012

I would like Muay thai Leesin Skin Please
IGN TuffChicken

Fun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun
I want Tempest Janna

Dr Coffee MD

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeagueÝÉLegends View Post
Welcome to Santa's Snowdown Giveaway!

Hello fellow Summoners, Santa has bought a lot of RP in the past and since I have a decent amount that I consider "Extra" it looks like I'll be able to do a little event of my own for the Christmas giveaway Snowdown event.

I'm not doing this to get the Icons as I have a friend I'll already be gifting to get them so this is purely for fun and I don't mind giving things away. It is Christmas after all.

So, post here with what you would like from the Shop during the Christmas event and I'll select a few lucky people to receive them items.

Rule 1: You may post more then once with your wishlist but you MUST quote your old post.

Rule 2: You can only win once. Once you have received your Prize please post that you have received it.

-Santa

Update: Help Santa!~

Please quote Santa's posts so that others can easily see them without having to search through a bunch of pages. Thanks

Update2: I have yet to get in contact with some of the winners so they are now disqualified. I will still give them until tomorrow night to contact me just to be fair. I will now pick new winners for the first and second day.

Update3: Legendary Skins are now on sale! If you wish to receive one of these skins make sure you update your wish list!

Update: Current Winners

ezbakeoven - Frostfire Annie (Disqualified)

Oznap - 10RP (Disqualified)

neoshadow3 - Anivia (Champ) (Received)

Winninguy - Brand (Disqualified)

FaR2LaTe - Kassadin Skin (Disqualified)

Aiseya - Ziggs (Champion)

Sadistically - Glacial Malphite

Devack The Holy - High Command Katarina. (Received)

One other has won but it was late last night when I posted and forgot to update so I will be looking through the thread to find the winner.

More to come.
Quoting to keep everyone updated and spread more holiday cheer! Merry Christmas all!

oldirtyteej

12-19-2012

Rune Wars Renny would be swell for me, hes my fav champ and i dont get to actually see alot of his skins as he isnt a frequently used champ for some reason. Anyways, merry christmas errrryyyyooonnnneee!

Sidhe Kitten

12-19-2012

Hello there ^^
For my wish I'd like either

-Akali (Champion)
-Mythic Cassiopeia
-Vindicator Vayne

Mainly because these are the champions that I really like and play often. Akali was free to play but I have not gotten a chance to buy her as yet.

Thank you for the opportunity, and merry Christmas to you

League√ł∆íLegends

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCode View Post
Why were so many disqualified?

I've quoted the winners several times and they have never contacted me. I've given them at least 4 days to get in contact and I have even tried to add a few myself and they haven't accepted the friends request.

iKRTz

12-19-2012

hehe thanks for doing this! My wishlist is riven (and/or her bunny skin) and monarch kog' maw or his Lion Dance skin (legendary) Thanks again for this!

Diegomoran88

12-19-2012

santa, i wish had the underworld tf