Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Christmas Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueZephos

12-19-2012

Dear Santa, for christmas, I want Lee Sin! If possible, can you buy the traditional Lee Sin skin for him? Thanks Santa!

EminentFate

12-19-2012

suregeon shen santa? plz

5treetLightz

12-19-2012

For Christmas i would love to get either BloodStone Taric or Iron Solari Leona. I would love to support more but in fashion. :3 To help protect my adc's in lane phase. But i will let you pick which skin to give. But also thanks a lot for doing this for everyone. Really is nice of you. :3

S1uCloud

12-19-2012

Quote:
S1uCloud:
I want Dark Valkyrie Diana for my Xmas gift, Thank You Santa, I love u

Dr Coffee MD

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeagueøƒLegends View Post
Welcome to Santa's Snowdown Giveaway!

Hello fellow Summoners, Santa has bought a lot of RP in the past and since I have a decent amount that I consider "Extra" it looks like I'll be able to do a little event of my own for the Christmas giveaway Snowdown event.

I'm not doing this to get the Icons as I have a friend I'll already be gifting to get them so this is purely for fun and I don't mind giving things away. It is Christmas after all.

So, post here with what you would like from the Shop during the Christmas event and I'll select a few lucky people to receive them items.

Rule 1: You may post more then once with your wishlist but you MUST quote your old post.

Rule 2: You can only win once. Once you have received your Prize please post that you have received it.

-Santa

Update: Help Santa!~

Please quote Santa's posts so that others can easily see them without having to search through a bunch of pages. Thanks

Update2: I have yet to get in contact with some of the winners so they are now disqualified. I will still give them until tomorrow night to contact me just to be fair. I will now pick new winners for the first and second day.

Update3: Legendary Skins are now on sale! If you wish to receive one of these skins make sure you update your wish list!

Update: Current Winners

ezbakeoven - Frostfire Annie (Disqualified)

Oznap - 10RP (Disqualified)

neoshadow3 - Anivia (Champ) (Received)

Winninguy - Brand (Disqualified)

FaR2LaTe - Kassadin Skin (Disqualified)

Aiseya - Ziggs (Champion)

Sadistically - Glacial Malphite

Devack The Holy - High Command Katarina. (Received)

One other has won but it was late last night when I posted and forgot to update so I will be looking through the thread to find the winner.

More to come.

Quoting to spread more holiday cheer!

Jsao

Recruiter

12-19-2012

Quote:
Jsao:
dear santa,

i would like resistance caitlyn for christmas.

singed,
a good boy.

santa, y i cant win anything?

Flibuxx

12-19-2012

Quote:
Flibuxx:
I would like Sakura Karma
Merry Christmas, ty and good luck

Donohvan

12-19-2012

I'd love Battlecast or Gentleman Cho'Gath. . .

You are a kind heart, good sir.

Makarath

12-19-2012

Quote:
Makarath:
Just wanted to update my wish list, since 1350 RP is a bit too steep. I'd still love to get it if you're feeling generous enough towards me, of course.
Any of these or a $10 card would be my wish.

Skins:
Mecha Kha'zix
Arcade Sona

Champions:
Jayce
Nocturne

Reposting.

Makarath

12-19-2012

Quote:
LeagueøƒLegends:
Welcome to Santa's Snowdown Giveaway!

Hello fellow Summoners, Santa has bought a lot of RP in the past and since I have a decent amount that I consider "Extra" it looks like I'll be able to do a little event of my own for the Christmas giveaway Snowdown event.

I'm not doing this to get the Icons as I have a friend I'll already be gifting to get them so this is purely for fun and I don't mind giving things away. It is Christmas after all.

So, post here with what you would like from the Shop during the Christmas event and I'll select a few lucky people to receive them items.

Rule 1: You may post more then once with your wishlist but you MUST quote your old post.

Rule 2: You can only win once. Once you have received your Prize please post that you have received it.

-Santa

Update: Help Santa!~

Please quote Santa's posts so that others can easily see them without having to search through a bunch of pages. Thanks

Update2: I have yet to get in contact with some of the winners so they are now disqualified. I will still give them until tomorrow night to contact me just to be fair. I will now pick new winners for the first and second day.

Update3: Legendary Skins are now on sale! If you wish to receive one of these skins make sure you update your wish list!

Update: Current Winners

ezbakeoven - Frostfire Annie (Disqualified)

Oznap - 10RP (Disqualified)

neoshadow3 - Anivia (Champ) (Received)

Winninguy - Brand (Disqualified)

FaR2LaTe - Kassadin Skin (Disqualified)

Aiseya - Ziggs (Champion)

Sadistically - Glacial Malphite

Devack The Holy - High Command Katarina. (Received)

One other has won but it was late last night when I posted and forgot to update so I will be looking through the thread to find the winner.

More to come.

Also reposting the OP so everyone can see it.