My Christmas Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bounty Hunter239

12-19-2012

I would love sley belle kat! Happy hollidays and a merry christmas!

Zubr blood

12-19-2012

I need somewhere to think of which skin i aspire to have. Ahh santa, your lap seems like the perfect place! Hmm.. ALIEN INVADER HEIM seems like a wise choice!

Dozmos

12-19-2012

Dear League°âLegends(Santa),
My summoner name is Dozmos and I have been a very good summoner this year and I would love to be rewarded for that. I wish to receive Nocturne as a gift from Santa this year!
Thanks League°âLegends

P.s there should be some invisible reindeer shaped cookies above your keyboard

Midas1111

12-19-2012

Dear Santa,

I'd like Blackthorn Morgana or Slay Belle Katarina for Christmas <3

├ngŔl

12-19-2012

Siren Cassiopeia

Deviaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviaz View Post
League°âLegends, first of all thank you for doing this! It's nice to see people sharing the christmas spirit.

Dear Santa,

I already got everything I want so I'd like to put in this wish for my boyfriend. He would love the new Fiddlesticks skin; dark candy Fiddlesticks. His name is Glovezey.

Love Deviaz
Bump for my christmas wish.
Also updating it since the legacy skins are out. I'd love the Safari Caitlyn skin myself.

Black Phoenix

12-19-2012

some rp would be nice

KlaxonRT

12-19-2012

"Santa i have spread your wish to 20 different threads.
Anything to help my jolly good friend. My wishlist contains only one wish, Nami the Tidecaller. i want her to death but i cant find time to save up for her. Merry christmas Santa i understand if you can't.
P.S. i am leaving you 50 cookies out with 4 glasses of milk this year."--- this is a quote from page 183 but I was'nt sure how to quote something twice in one message :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlaxonRT View Post
I have spread it to a total of 30 threads now. ill be sure to make your wish granted in return for granting all of these folks wishes. Your the best Santa!
Im finally at 35 but i don't think i can get it to any more threads and have any riot employees look at it your still the greatest santa, don't let it get you down if they say no.

KateSPK

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSPK View Post
Hey Santa,

What do you call people who are afraid of you? Claustrophobic.

BAHAHAHA. Corny jokes aside, it would really make my Christmas if I received Arctic Ops Kennen under the christmas tree or, you know, in my League client. Kennen has, and always will be, my favourite champion design-wise and gameplay-wise, since I tried him around level 12. His mobility, his burst and his diversity is amazing and it is all packaged into one tiny little yordle. To have a skin to top that off would be an awesome feeling.

If you have something against that request (maybe Kennen snuck a shuriken into one of the kid's presents, I don't know), to be able to play as Lee Sin would be just as cool.

You're awesome, Santa.

Yours sincerely,
KateSPK (who has been good all year, she promises)

P.S. Sorry I didn't sit in your lap that time, you smelled bad.
Bumpity bump. Also, I would love the Leopard Nidalee skin, if you prefer~

KlaxonRT

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by League°âLegends View Post
Welcome to Santa's Snowdown Giveaway!

Hello fellow Summoners, Santa has bought a lot of RP in the past and since I have a decent amount that I consider "Extra" it looks like I'll be able to do a little event of my own for the Christmas giveaway Snowdown event.

I'm not doing this to get the Icons as I have a friend I'll already be gifting to get them so this is purely for fun and I don't mind giving things away. It is Christmas after all.

So, post here with what you would like from the Shop during the Christmas event and I'll select a few lucky people to receive them items.

Rule 1: You may post more then once with your wishlist but you MUST quote your old post.

Rule 2: You can only win once. Once you have received your Prize please post that you have received it.

-Santa

Update: Help Santa!~

Please quote Santa's posts so that others can easily see them without having to search through a bunch of pages. Thanks

Update2: I have yet to get in contact with some of the winners so they are now disqualified. I will still give them until tomorrow night to contact me just to be fair. I will now pick new winners for the first and second day.

Update3: Legendary Skins are now on sale! If you wish to receive one of these skins make sure you update your wish list!

Update: Current Winners

ezbakeoven - Frostfire Annie (Disqualified)

Oznap - 10RP (Disqualified)

neoshadow3 - Anivia (Champ) (Received)

Winninguy - Brand (Disqualified)

FaR2LaTe - Kassadin Skin (Disqualified)

Aiseya - Ziggs (Champion)

Sadistically - Glacial Malphite

Devack The Holy - High Command Katarina. (Received)

One other has won but it was late last night when I posted and forgot to update so I will be looking through the thread to find the winner.

More to come.
Keepin it on a new page. Guys he said quote this on every page once not 8 times. Let's try to give a little back to the giver