Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Christmas Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conchobear

12-18-2012

Dragon Fist Lee Sin or Tradition Lee Siin would be ones I want but I already have a lot of skins so feel free to pick someone else.

pwned15

Recruiter

12-18-2012

Quote:
pwned15:
actually i would just want the commando skin or the imperial lux skin and maybe war hero janna if you can thank you santa

so to some it all up i would want imperial or commando lux or if possible war hero janna or silent knight sona or raindeer kog maw thanks santa

PZenki

12-18-2012

Quote:
PZenki:
I' love to have Foxfire Ahri!

Or Championship Riven!

SpellMaster101

12-18-2012

Quote:
SpellMaster101:
i decided that i'll remove diana (because i don't really play AP) and lulu(because i can always buy the champ with IP)from the list so the wishlist now is:
-Nami and her Koi skin
-Guqin sona skin
-Nunubot skin

please pick me, i play support alot and it will mean the world to me to get any of these choices thank youuu

My wishlist santa

QBIONATER

12-18-2012

Id like Koi Nami if possible

Affixation

12-18-2012

My christmas wishlist:

1 ) Wish everyone happy holidays. (hope this finishes that one ;D)

2 ) Vizier Malzahar

3 ) Emerald or Armor of the fifth age Taric.

4 ) Mecha Kha'Zix

5 ) Anything! I love surprises. Select any champion or skin and lets see how well you can surprise me!

If I wasn't tight for money right now, I wouldn't be asking, but as Christmas is coming up, im already buying gifts for my GF and family/friends, and if my calculations are right, I'll owe ~100 dollars to the bank on top of my university loans. Anyways, thanks for the offer Santa!

Whipped Dreams

12-18-2012

bad santa veigar would make my day

Hard

12-18-2012

Quote:
LeagueøƒLegends:
Welcome to Santa's Snowdown Giveaway!

Hello fellow Summoners, Santa has bought a lot of RP in the past and since I have a decent amount that I consider "Extra" it looks like I'll be able to do a little event of my own for the Christmas giveaway Snowdown event.

I'm not doing this to get the Icons as I have a friend I'll already be gifting to get them so this is purely for fun and I don't mind giving things away. It is Christmas after all.

So, post here with what you would like from the Shop during the Christmas event and I'll select a few lucky people to receive them items.

Rule 1: You may post more then once with your wishlist but you MUST quote your old post.

Rule 2: You can only win once. Once you have received your Prize please post that you have received it.

-Santa

Update: Help Santa!~

Please quote Santa's posts so that others can easily see them without having to search through a bunch of pages. Thanks

Update: Current Winners

ezbakeoven - Frostfire Annie

Oznap - 10RP

neoshadow3 - Anivia (Champ)

Winninguy - Brand

FaR2LaTe - Kassadin Skin

Aiseya - Ziggs (Champion)

Sadistically - Glacial Malphite

Devack The Holy - High Command Katarina. (Received)

One other has won but it was late last night when I posted and forgot to update so I will be looking through the thread to find the winner.

More to come.

$10 RP Please!

Constant Death

Recruiter

12-18-2012

Riven, or Bad Santa Veigar skin! Please and Thanks! It would be awesome to receive these. (If by chance I have riven before the gifting or whatever, id take a RP card or even a different skin. just let me know) ?
Please and Thanks
-Constant Death

PS: Ive been a good man this past year =)

iMemories

Recruiter

12-18-2012

Quote:
iMemories:
Its really nice to see someone doing something so kind o.o
I actually think i have you in my friends list already and i will also try my luck at this maybe i will get something
I wish for Slay Belle Katarina if its not asking too much and thank you ^^

Bump