Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colgate

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeagueĝƒLegends View Post
Welcome to Santa's Snowdown Giveaway!

Hello fellow Summoners, Santa has bought a lot of RP in the past and since I have a decent amount that I consider "Extra" it looks like I'll be able to do a little event of my own for the Christmas giveaway Snowdown event.

I'm not doing this to get the Icons as I have a friend I'll already be gifting to get them so this is purely for fun and I don't mind giving things away. It is Christmas after all.

So, post here with what you would like from the Shop during the Christmas event and I'll select a few lucky people to receive them items.

Rule 1: You may post more then once with your wishlist but you MUST quote your old post.

Rule 2: You can only win once. Once you have received your Prize please post that you have received it.

-Santa

Yeah, as much as your giveaway is cool you won't be able to give anything to anyone.

One of the very intelligent rule from RIOT on the gifting center is that the person you are gifting to NEEDS TO BE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST PRIOR TO DEC 11.

Amazing right.

Just saw the rule and yeah , it's beyond retarded but that's just how riot rolls.
Makes any gifting giveaway possible unless you've had thousands of random people added for months and that they posted in this thread since it started.

Devack The Holy

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taproot View Post
Yeah, as much as your giveaway is cool you won't be able to give anything to anyone.

One of the very intelligent rule from RIOT on the gifting center is that the person you are gifting to NEEDS TO BE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST PRIOR TO DEC 11.

Amazing right.

Just saw the rule and yeah , it's beyond retarded but that's just how riot rolls.
Makes any gifting giveaway possible unless you've had thousands of random people added for months and that they posted in this thread since it started.
He's already worked something out with Riot about this. And just in case you're wondering, I've been friends with the OP since the World Championships.

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devack The Holy View Post
Here's the complete list again:

Amethyst Ashe
Bilgewater Katarina
High Command Katarina
Sandstorm Katarina
Frostblade Irelia
Blood Moon Akali

Any one of these skins would be nice to have for Christmas, Santa.

Lusoka

12-15-2012

If I had to choose out of the Christmas collection, I think Mistletoe LeBlanc would be the one for me.

AldrenRianHeart

12-15-2012

plusefire ezreal pls santa

ton0907

12-15-2012

gibe mi dark candy fidel castro sticks plis por pavor

MetalForFish

12-15-2012

My Wishlist:

New Ziggs Skin
Brolaf
any Ahri Skin
Urf Rider or Any Fizz Skin

Thanks for giving us all this awesome opportunity! Hope Everyone has a super holiday season!

OutOfTheWayNoob

12-15-2012

Always wanted Arcade Sona. looks so cool!

Circas

12-15-2012

Listen, if you are still doing this i have no idea if you are it would be great if i got Dark Candy Fiddle sticks. This Christmas i am only working part time unfortunately and i have had no extra money recently due to this. I been trying to cram in what i can for presents for my friends and family so if you were to gift me this skin since i cannot get it myself that would be great. If you don't even see this which i doubt you will that's fine but MERRY CHRISTMAS! hope everyone has a great Christmas! Hopefully you have time to send me the skin or any RP left bye now

Lomo Cat 4

12-15-2012

I would like slay belle kat very much or eternum nocturne

iRaikov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

If you could gift me Nami, that would be fantastic.

Or maybe the flower skin for Elise. I've been playing Elise quite a bit lately, really strong. I like to have skins for my favorite champions.