Dear Riot, this year for Diana...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXxAPikachuxXx

12-13-2012

Dear Riot(s),
This year for Christmas, I, Diana have been quite envious of Master Yi's attack-counter for his Double Strike (passive) and wish you would give me one too!

Trying to be nice <3 ,
Diana~

(But in all seriousness, I think it is such a turnoff to play Diana and not know when your next attack applied bonus damage unless you counted! And even that gets a bit confusing when one builds some attack-speed! D; ... If a attack-counter for Diana's passive was implemented it would help players to know when to hit or run! (i.e. when you are playing Diana and you are at 1-hit K.O. Your passive is up while the other player (also low health) is in a nearby warded brush is recalling. You have no mana but flash is up. Had you known your Moonsilver Blade (passive) was on it's 3rd hit you would have a free kill! But since you did not know, you returned to your fountain empty handed...)

Riot,
Thanks in advance! And keep up the good work!! I've been playing League of Legends since beta and have never once thought about quitting!! Looking forward to 30th+ year LoL anniversaries!! ;D

Genow

12-13-2012

along with pickpocket tooltip!

Kumori Yuki

12-15-2012

the idea is good... and BTW I was the -1 for xXxAPikachuxXx, I accidently clicked -1

Pikachuux3

12-15-2012

Are you serious?

You can know when her 3rd attack will deal bonus damage.

She shines when it's on a 3rd attack, and for a few seconds if you do not attack, you stops shining.

xXxAPikachuxXx

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachuux3 View Post
Are you serious?

You can know when her 3rd attack will deal bonus damage.

She shines when it's on a 3rd attack, and for a few seconds if you do not attack, you stops shining.
Its like playing Master Yi without knowing when your passive was up unless you only rely on visuals which is x10 harder .-.

octavian1127

12-16-2012

Just gonna point out every single other ability along these lines has a counter...