Today I grace OT with a description of my social fail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Light LaserTower

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
That sucks dude my insurance is barely $500 a year. that reminds me I think I need to renew my 6-month term soon.
Jealous, it's because of the city I am :S.. If I moved to the city I work in it would drop to 1500.. I am tempted but I like where I live.

Dobagoh

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light LaserTower View Post
You will meet her again.
probably not, seeing as to how despite living on and taking the same bus for the past six months, that was the first time I've ever even seen her, likely because I go into work at like, 11am unlike normal people. oh well

EasymodeX

12-14-2012

Getting up earlier a few days is probably worth the vag.

Cost benefit analysis, go.

Dobagoh

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasymodeX View Post
Getting up earlier a few days is probably worth the vag.

Cost benefit analysis, go.
Agreed. However this doesn't solve the problem of catching her on the bus again. Given what I think is her stop there are actually three buses that go through there, one of which I cannot get on without walking over a highway. Chances of success are thereby greatly diminished so getting up earlier is no longer worth it.

ThaBizness

12-14-2012

If she has your first and last name, I don't see the problem.

She can find you if she wants.

Lagfromhell

12-14-2012

Hey Doba, how you described the situation, it sounds like she's interested/somewhat interested. You mentioned she asked for your name before she got off the bus, which means you should know what bus stop it was. All you have to do is casually run into her at work, which should be easy for you since you're apparently getting more stuff done than others would (which should translate to more free time).

Dobagoh

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
If she has your first and last name, I don't see the problem.

She can find you if she wants.
not quite, as the name i gave her is not exactly searchable in the employee directory because it is not my official name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagfromhell View Post
Hey Doba, how you described the situation, it sounds like she's interested/somewhat interested. You mentioned she asked for your name before she got off the bus, which means you should know what bus stop it was. All you have to do is casually run into her at work, which should be easy for you since you're apparently getting more stuff done than others would (which should translate to more free time).
trololol walking around a 10floor buildling sticking my head into random offices is kinda..weird. i would rather spend my "free time" at the gym and studying for the bar. Also I don't know which stop it is, it was 2h after sunset

HetairoiAthenas

03-28-2013

Update:

TIL said girl got the axe from her position here and will soon be gone from my life. That seems to be a recurring occurrence lately in my life.

Oh well.

SkeithGotBanned

03-28-2013

Thank you for sharing details from your very exciting life.

In other news: A kid was seen walking in the street with his mother and a puppy.