Why arent I getting a Ribbon???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsbaine View Post
it's the % of games you've been honored in + the % of players that honor you in those games. I have a similar situation, between 2 of my accounts.

My main, which I have received honor in at least 90% of the games I play, does not have any honor badges, because it's usually only 1 person honoring me, or a few people honoring me for different reasons ( 2 opponents, 1 friendly, 1 helpful, 1 teamwork...) It has like +40 for teamwork and opponent, +20 helpful and almost 20 for friendly.. Where as my alt account, got it's opponent ribbon right as it hit 30, because 3 games in a row, I received honor from the majority of the other team.

I believe the equation is something like: reason for honor x (+50% honor votes x % games honored)

as far as votes count more... I think they might of actually implemented that into the equation, to try and counter the trolls that were trading honor. Which is another reason, I believe, Riot won't give use more details on how the honor system works.
You said it much better then me =)

imadod0

12-13-2012

I play custom games once in a while most of the time I play ranked..........

Enterti

12-13-2012

It is based on ratios after the honor initiative started. If you play 1000 games but only get 100 honor you probably wont get a ribbon.

Mitey Oosik

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by imadod0 View Post
I have 79 Teamwork and 48 honorable opponents...... and i havent gotten a ribbon while my friend got one recently and he just started .......

stop trading honor with your friends and you'll get one.