Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why arent I getting a Ribbon???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

12-13-2012

Quote:
Dragonsbaine:
it's the % of games you've been honored in + the % of players that honor you in those games. I have a similar situation, between 2 of my accounts.

My main, which I have received honor in at least 90% of the games I play, does not have any honor badges, because it's usually only 1 person honoring me, or a few people honoring me for different reasons ( 2 opponents, 1 friendly, 1 helpful, 1 teamwork...) It has like +40 for teamwork and opponent, +20 helpful and almost 20 for friendly.. Where as my alt account, got it's opponent ribbon right as it hit 30, because 3 games in a row, I received honor from the majority of the other team.

I believe the equation is something like: reason for honor x (+50% honor votes x % games honored)

as far as votes count more... I think they might of actually implemented that into the equation, to try and counter the trolls that were trading honor. Which is another reason, I believe, Riot won't give use more details on how the honor system works.

You said it much better then me =)

imadod0

12-13-2012

I play custom games once in a while most of the time I play ranked..........

Enterti

12-13-2012

It is based on ratios after the honor initiative started. If you play 1000 games but only get 100 honor you probably wont get a ribbon.

Mitey Oosik

12-13-2012

Quote:
imadod0:
I have 79 Teamwork and 48 honorable opponents...... and i havent gotten a ribbon while my friend got one recently and he just started .......

stop trading honor with your friends and you'll get one.