Ragers hurt you soo much!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iceman223

12-13-2012

I just finished jungling a game with HonkForHonkys and HeWhoKillsNoob (the names are polite enough).

I am guessing it was a duo. They pick Teemo/Annie bot lane, die lvl2 and die 8 times by the 9th minute mark. Of course, it is the junglers fault and they start raging. Now I am used to junglers getting blamed all the time.

But this time, the harassment went sooo far that I actually got angry and am shaking right now with anger. Trying to calm myself down. I ignore these people and generally dont even report them because they wont change, but these guys, esp HonkForHonkys took it too far. I was 3/6/15 in a 20-50 loss.

He even kept blaming me for his game lagging. I dc-ed for a min and reconnected and then he was even blaming me for HIS game lagging.

I reported him but I just wish I get to hear soon something has been done about him!

Getsuei

12-13-2012

Remove the names from the post, can get you in trouble for calling them out on the forums. It may take awhile for the case to hit the Tribunal so no reason to hang aroudn reflecting on how much they angered you. Take a small break if I was you =) Best of luck in future games.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

What Getsuei said.
And if you go to the point of shaking in anger like you say you are, you should start reporting the ones not playing by the rules - when they deserve it - so you start minimizing future situations like this.
You don't need to know if something was done with him; just concentrate in enjoying your future games.

AfflictedTran

12-02-2013

I believe this guy should be banned from the community of League of Legends. I honestly find ZERO tolerance for these ignorant excuse of a summoner who refuses to take blame for their own mistakes and insist on blaming others. Not only do they blame others, they flame and demoralize their fellow teammates and thus lowering the overall gaming experience.

PrivateBaldric

12-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfflictedTran View Post
I believe this guy should be banned from the community of League of Legends. I honestly find ZERO tolerance for these ignorant excuse of a summoner who refuses to take blame for their own mistakes and insist on blaming others. Not only do they blame others, they flame and demoralize their fellow teammates and thus lowering the overall gaming experience.
Way to necro a nearly year old thread. Stopping the zombie apocalypse begins with you. Don't raise the dead on the forums and you just may well save lives.