Tribunal...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KickinTheAce

12-13-2012

Honestly it gets a lot of hate. I think instead of raging at it, aim toward fixing it. I think one step towards fixing it would be showings us the persons honor. If he has 100 team work honor then I can understand his frustration when someone is someone is cussing at him and he spurts back. I mean most people would not just let some random person call your mother a piece of ****.(This is coming from someone who has never been banned, This is unbiased or so I'd like to think.)

Also I would like the ability to see if this is a ranked game because feeding really has to do with this scenario. Normal's in my opinion are just that. Somewhere to test out your characters and not worthy of a lot of rage. (except for afk'ing, and certain other problems) I do not think its bad, but I do think it needs more for us to look at.

I do not know if you guys look at it like I do but, I look at it as if I was banning someone myself. If I am really going to ban someone I need to know EVERYTHING not just the game itself but also the chat afterwards. How does this person normally behave? and who he is playing with?

p.s. I don't know. This might sound stupid but, I have been in a lot of situation's in real life that depended on how I know the person. More information is always better in my opinion.

Shiraz

12-13-2012

Justice card.

Pherlofsky

12-13-2012

I wish they would include a chat log of the outside of game chat interface.