The Final Days

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turpunter

01-12-2013

Chapter 1
The Group of Legends were trapped in a corner no way out, sure death staring them in the eye. But Im getting ahead of myself. It was a normal day for the Institute of War. News had just arrived for one of the head summoners in a secret division known as The Group of Legends. This team is meant to keep the war from escalating into all out war that the league could not stop if it came, and that neither side would win and the void would be able to escape and engulf the world inside and out. The summoners name was Redpunter. He rushed and summoned the members of the group. The full group was Volibear, Vi, Rumble, Ashe, Nunu, Taric, Yi Alistar, Ezreal, Jayce, and Fizz. Redpunter said "Fizz Vi Volibear and Jayce, there is a dragon at Fire Point at the far end of Runeterra, this dragon is a spy for Ionia that contains knowledge of Noxus's and Demecia's defensive weak spots and I want you to stop that Dragon, I'm going to send Taric and Yi to hinder the progress of Ionia from launching an assault that could possibly destroy Runeterra . The group set off, unsure of what they were to do against a dragon.

Thanks for reading chapter 1. Chapter 2 coming soon and will be on Fan Fiction and Role playing

Colonel qt

01-12-2013

Sounds interesting but I think this belongs in the fan fic forums.

Ask The Rock

01-12-2013

*Facepalm*

Do people read anymore?

Colonel qt

01-12-2013

I feel stupid now @ @