Hello fellow OTers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

12-13-2012

Sports bore me to tears (with very few exceptions) so my opinion on them is whether or not they're fun to watch. Not watch normally mind you, they have to be fun to watch with women playing. I have no interest in football or soccer as they're predominantly male.

Tennis is a womans sport, so is volleyball as they're far more entertaining to watch when its women playing them.

ThaBizness

12-13-2012

Seems like strength would play a big factor in a man vs woman tennis game.

I don't actually know this but I've watched a few tennis matches before that I had wagers on and it looked like strength was an attribute you need for tennis.

Semper Damnatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

ive got this post, but it keeps on getting removed 2 seconds after i post it...

c4lm

12-13-2012

I've never met a straight man below the age of 65 that plays tennis.

List of man sports:

1. Hockey
2. Lacrosse
3. Hockey

Dobagoh

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
No, Niba. You are wrong. You do not know that you are wrong because of how wrong you are.

I always get a kick out of people who say that tennis is a girl's sport because of how horrid women tend to be at tennis. There are some sports like badminton, soccer, and volleyball where a woman might be able to compete reasonably well with a man of a comparable skill level, but tennis is not one of those sports.
No. In my high school 5 members of the girls' varsity volleyball team couldn't beat a random group of five guys in a 5v5 match on the grass. It was kind of amusing because you could visually see how angry and frustrated they were getting from getting completely dominated

Semper Damnatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

my dad is 62, still plays hockey.

Einheria Valesti

12-13-2012

Hockey is one of those few sports that doesn't bore me to tears, I love watching it when I can.

It's a mans sport cause i don't see women playing it being very fun to watch, unless its like street hockey and they're mostly naked

womennsandwich

12-13-2012

For **** sakes, there is nothing in the summoners code that says talking about how my day was ruined by someone who killed themselves is a ban able offense.

ThaBizness

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
I've never met a straight man below the age of 65 that plays tennis.

List of man sports:

1. Hockey
2. Lacrosse
3. Hockey
I was mad that the NHL already canceled part of the season. I look forward to Don Cherry comentary and since I'm in Detroit I wanted to go to Chelios or Don Cherrys in Windsor and watch a game or two.

Einheria Valesti

12-13-2012

lol semp, i read your thread and commented but it had already been closed, bad luck