Hello fellow OTers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Athene

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
I've been told directly(in private) by more than one person that I am the most entertaining person in OT and that I am the person who's posts they look forward to seeing the most.

/flex

I'm not sure if that's meant to be a compliment or if they think I'm a train wreck, but who cares, huehuehue
Your posts are interesting, usually because they cause confliction. I love the posts you make that start flame wars tbh.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perceverance View Post
so why bother argueing if you're just going to make my point in your last sentence?

anyways, I've also found that you seem to say things like "you just made my point" and "not gonna reply you must be trolling" instead of responding to simple questions, which seems a bit ignorant.
You're making him look stupid.

You're about to become a troll and a fictional charater.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perceverance View Post
so why bother argueing if you're just going to make my point in your last sentence?

anyways, I've also found that you seem to say things like "you just made my point" and "not gonna reply you must be trolling" instead of responding to simple questions, which seems a bit ignorant.
1- Taking half a sentence and applying it out of context =/= making your point for you

2- I would never, EVER say "not gonna reply you must be trolling". Ever.
I'm pretty sure long term forum members can vouch for that.

3- As I said, you are exactly what I thought you'd be after you stated you were young.

4- gg the prosecution rests

5- /exit thread


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
I've been told directly(in private) by more than one person that I am the most entertaining person in OT and that I am the person who's posts they look forward to seeing the most.

/flex

I'm not sure if that's meant to be a compliment or if they think I'm a train wreck, but who cares, huehuehue
Really?

But all your posts are so predictable and stale

I look forward to Mere's train wreck / complete ignorance posts for entertainment value personally


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Mere might be the most entertaining, a lot of people on OT (including myself) are the type of people who'd actually want to watch a disaster happen around them and Mere's posts are usually the closest we can get.

Sometimes her posts are just painful to read though


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
2- I would never, EVER say "not gonna reply you must be trolling". Ever.
I'm pretty sure long term forum members can vouch for that
You've actually said this to me before. It was in a thread about paying for a *****es dinner.

I'll find it by tommorrow and link it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2051

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
1- Taking half a sentence and applying it out of context =/= making your point for you

2- I would never, EVER say "not gonna reply you must be trolling". Ever.
I'm pretty sure long term forum members can vouch for that.

3- As I said, you are exactly what I thought you'd be after you stated you were young.

4- gg the prosecution rests

5- /exit thread
To be fair, I feel this is pretty accurate. I read your age and immediately thought was JTF did, however I felt it more prudent to make an unrelated post and lurk.

By stating the incredibly obvious and saying 'but there r xceptionz!' you yourself imply that you fall into the category of an 'exception'. If you did, you would know, and you would have moved on and disregarded his post or openly laughed at it because if you had a maturity level of that beyond a sixteen year old kid you wouldn't care about his post enough to grace it with a response beyond 'lol k'.

Instead you tried to be an intellectual, and you ended up looking like a pretentious hipster with something to prove.

PS that's the behaviour of a sixteen year old child.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Athene

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
1- Taking half a sentence and applying it out of context =/= making your point for you

2- I would never, EVER say "not gonna reply you must be trolling". Ever.
I'm pretty sure long term forum members can vouch for that.

3- As I said, you are exactly what I thought you'd be after you stated you were young.

4- gg the prosecution rests

5- /exit thread
If i was up for it i'd go to that thread that you said to Mere "Not going to humor you by replying, as you must be trolling" when she asked a simple question. Also, i took half of a sentence because the first half wasn't relevant. Although 3/4ths of your posts arent relevant at all, so that's nothing special. And again, "you are exactly what i thought, i just wont share my thoughts because you can easily argue them" is my point. But anyways, apparently everyone needs to be a middle-aged midget to have an opinion. Whatever.


Also if you reply after an /exit thread it'll be pretty pathetic. oh well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Run while you still can.

FLEE! IT'S TOO LATE FOR US! JUST GO!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2051 View Post
To be fair, I feel this is pretty accurate. I read your age and immediately thought was JTF did, however I felt it more prudent to make an unrelated post and lurk.

By stating the incredibly obvious and saying 'but there r xceptionz!' you yourself imply that you fall into the category of an 'exception'. If you did, you would know, and you would have moved on and disregarded his post or openly laughed at it because if you had a maturity level of that beyond a sixteen year old kid you wouldn't care about his post enough to grace it with a response beyond 'lol k'.

Instead you tried to be an intellectual, and you ended up looking like a pretentious hipster with something to prove.

PS that's the behaviour of a sixteen year old child.
^

This is pretty poignant. Your vying for JtF's approval isn't attractive, and it certainly won't earn it for you.