Hello fellow OTers

12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deconstructor32 View Post
Welcome. Prepare to be disappointed.
Don't listen to this guy either, this is how he prefaces everything in life

Before humping a girl: Deconstructor - "Prepare to be disappointed"
When his parents ask how his life is going: Deconstrutor "Prepare to be disappointed"
Ect Ect Ect: Deconstructor - "Prepare to be disappointed"

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post

When his parents ask how his life is going: Deconstrutor "Prepare to be disappointed"
Hilarious, +1

Whenever he comments now, I will imagine him saying that.

Deconstructor32

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post

Just completely ignore everything this guy says, as his entire existence on here is based on a fictionalized character.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

I'm feeling pretty disappointed...

Jesus the Friend

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deconstructor32 View Post
Just completely ignore everything this guy says, as his entire existence on here is based on a fictionalized character.
This.

I am sad to say it took me awhile to realize it, but the guy is a complete simp, he believes he is "trolling" via the creation of his character, but the character is neither entertaining nor witty.

I strongly suggest not feeding the obvious/poorly constructed troll, lest you make the simp feel successful.

ThaBizness

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
This.

I am sad to say it took me awhile to realize it, but the guy is a complete simp, he believes he is "trolling" via the creation of his character, but the character is neither entertaining nor witty.

I strongly suggest not feeding the obvious/poorly constructed troll.
When have I ever claimed to be witty or entertaining?

You " realized it" because you were told and in desperation to fit in, you accepted it. You admited this several times.

Actually, I feel more successful when people ignore me like they do. It's like their admitting defeat. I'm the only person on here that can say whatever they want to anyone without any argument. I've been waiting for everyone to gfang up on me so I can leave but you guys always seem to fail.

Einheria Valesti

12-13-2012

Everyone on OT can be pretty humorous from time to time, its why most people come back, they're hoping it's one of those times when people are actually amusing

Jesus the Friend

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibalung View Post
Everyone on OT can be pretty humorous from time to time, its why most people come back, they're hoping it's one of those times when people are actually amusing
I've been told directly(in private) by more than one person that I am the most entertaining person in OT and that I am the person who's posts they look forward to seeing the most.

/flex

I'm not sure if that's meant to be a compliment or if they think I'm a train wreck, but who cares, huehuehue

Einheria Valesti

12-13-2012

I don't know about most entertaining but you're the most reliable, when i get home from work i know there's probably 1 or 2 threads where you say something thats either 1) funny or 2) ridiculous, so kudos for that

Athene

Recruiter

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
with a couple of exceptions.
so why bother argueing if you're just going to make my point in your last sentence?

anyways, I've also found that you seem to say things like "you just made my point" and "not gonna reply you must be trolling" instead of responding to simple questions, which seems a bit ignorant.

12345678 ... 12