To all players who are upset they got (perma)banned for insulting other players:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mechanikatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

You should check out a game called Newerth Heroes. It's a MOBA not much unlike LoL, and yelling at people for sucking is 100% allowed by the Terms of Use. Every champion is free to play forever and you can buy skins either by paying for it with money or coins you earn by playing the game. The controls are very much like those of League as well, with the standard QWER and maybe DF for extra (but fully customizable as you'd expect). The only dificult thing is learning how the shop interface works, but no worries there either! The new shop interface to be released next LoL patch is identical to the current Newerth Heroes shop interface! Heck, it even has in-built voice chat next to ping, so you don't even have to type mia!!

Sounds like the perfect game, right?!

In all seriousness though, the game isn't even that bad anymore. They've improved quite a bit. If people are honestly annoyed by the strict code of conduct in LoL, it's definetly worth checking out. It saves everyone (including banned players) a lot of rage.

Meshly

11-30-2012

I can see their responses now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vcUNUarrZA

Also they wouldn't be able to adapt to the differences between LoL and HoN.

CrazedPorcupine

11-30-2012

As a Note, Heroes of Newerth is fairly difficult and you will get yelled if you die because you lose gold on death. It's much more like Dota, but it does have its original characters.

HotShotBG2EZ

11-30-2012

Their champ design is also a lot more complex and requires far more skill than every champ in LoL.

Mechanikatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazedPorcupine View Post
As a Note, Heroes of Newerth is fairly difficult and you will get yelled if you die because you lose gold on death. It's much more like Dota, but it does have its original characters.
You don't lose gold in casual mode. Casual mode of HoN is normal mode in LoL. Normal mode in HoN is ranked mode in LoL :P

Most people play casual mode anyways.

Pikachuux3

11-30-2012

Sounds like the game for me.

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-30-2012

I won't lose any sleep over the loss of players. Have a fun time. <3

AK47WOLF

11-30-2012

Not what i was expecting

Oberic

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazedPorcupine View Post
It has a queue where you don't lose gold on death, and denying isn't as critical.
Called Casual queue, I prefer it because I hate losing gold on death.

Also, queueing is always "ranked", they basically have ranked and customs only.

Mechanikatt

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberic View Post
It has a queue where you don't lose gold on death, and denying isn't as critical.
Called Casual queue, I prefer it because I hate losing gold on death.

Also, queueing is always "ranked", they basically have ranked and customs only.
Well, technically LoL also always plays ranked, it's just that you can't see your normal elo :P

Matchmaking algorithms always need SOMETHING to prevent you from appearing in queue against Dyrus at random.