Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I really got 2 week ban for this?????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiwdahc

12-13-2012

I know i am starting to realize this game is made to cater to the extremely noobie and immature players who want to live in fantasy land and go afk / not try and not be called a noob. It just goes to show how broken this system is when you have an AFK and a player who says hes not trying and the best player on the team gets banned for that ranked game. What kind of joke is this. The pogogogo guy arguing with me on this thread just posted in another thread that he believed players not winning a game fast enough should be ban able offense. It just goes to show the state of mind these kids that are deciding who gets banned and who doesn't are in.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-13-2012

So, Kiwdahc, harassment is okay as long as your KDA is good enough?

Please, go play Halo or CoD or something.

Kiwdahc

12-13-2012

PogoPogoPogoPogo please quit twisting my words. I never said Harassment is ok... I said if someone is harassing you simply ignore them problem solved..

Only a little kid like you would consider calling someone a noob harassment.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-13-2012

All right, so what's your definition of harassment, since I'm a little kid and don't know what the word means (and calling me a little kid isn't harassment either, obviously).

Kiwdahc

12-13-2012

"The purposes may vary, including racial prejudice, personal malice, an attempt to force someone to quit a job or grant sexual favors, apply illegal pressure to collect a bill, or merely gain sadistic pleasure from making someone fearful or anxious. Such activities may be the basis for a lawsuit if due to discrimination based on race or ***, a violation on the statutory limitations on collection agencies, involve revenge by an ex-spouse, or be shown to be a form of blackmail "

Following someone to different games, adding them as friend and not leaving them alone. Telling them your going to hurt them in real life / kill them in real life. Tell them your going to chase them down in real life. Calling someone a noob isn't harassment..

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-13-2012

Well, that's in quotation marks, so it's clearly someone else's definition, not your own. And given that it is, I'd like to see where you got it from, since you've clearly not copied the entire thing.

Kiwdahc

12-13-2012

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-14-2012

Quote:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/harass:
(tr) to trouble, torment, or confuse by continual persistent attacks, questions, etc.

Since you're okay with this website, then here we go. And this absolutely describes your behavior in the matches in your reform card.

Calys Teneb

12-14-2012

Yep, you got banned two weeks for that.

Grats, you now have a grasp of cause and effect.

Calys Teneb

12-14-2012

Quote:
Kiwdahc:
PogoPogoPogoPogo please quit twisting my words. I never said Harassment is ok... I said if someone is harassing you simply ignore them problem solved..

Only a little kid like you would consider calling someone a noob harassment.

I can ignore you for harassment. I can also report you for harassment. And then I can do both because just because I do one doesn't mean I can't do the other.

Your logic is staggering.