Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I really got 2 week ban for this?????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiwdahc

12-13-2012

Really I got banned for 2 weeks from this? You have to be kidding me.... http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6027652/

The tribunal really is a joke and this clearly shows it. My team had an AFK for the first 10 minutes of the game and an ADC who clearly said in chat he wasn't trying. Somehow all of this results in the active player who is trying to win and communicating with the team getting banned. Stop banning people for calling others noobs. If you don't like what someone has to say then ignore them.. The tribunal should be used for intentional feeders or AFK's...

LittleDi

12-13-2012

2 weeks means you were in the tribunal for 4 times prior.

So if you didn't want 2 weeks of ban time you could of tried to reform at the warning email, the 1 day ban, the 3 day ban, the 7 day ban. Instead you are now at the 14 day ban. Your next step is the possible permaban.

Kiwdahc

12-13-2012

I did reform... Look what I got banned for... I am shocked that a riot employee would ban for that.

LittleDi

12-13-2012

Quote:
Kiwdahc:
I did reform... Look what I got banned for... I am shocked that a riot employee would ban for that.

Cho'Gath [All] [00:05:46] lol kat such an oob.
Cho'Gath [00:06:32] gg
Cho'Gath [00:06:35] just surrender at 20
Cho'Gath [All] [00:06:41] gg

Cho'Gath [00:10:42] thx for the loss singed

Cho'Gath [00:20:16] lol bot gonna lose us the game

Cho'Gath [00:22:19] this graves is worthless

Cho'Gath [All] [00:24:39] noob bottom

Getsuei

12-13-2012

Honestly wanting to surrender at the 20m mark, when it is a little past 6m in. Poor sportsmanship. Blaiming others for loss, calling thier picks noob, calling them worthless. You are just a bundle of negativity in that report.

There is a difference between pointing out a teammates failures to try and help them improve, or just picking a fight and calling them bad multiple times throughout the game.

Kiwdahc

12-13-2012

Cho'Gath [00:03:10] damn singed
Cho'Gath [00:04:47] dont backo ut os early.

Cho'Gath [00:07:58] we need to gank top

There is many more occasions where I tried to help them. Asking for a surrender when the score is 13-1 at the six minute mark means you should get banned? Calling people a noob means you should get banned?

The problem with the tribunal is people like you. Banning people for calling others noob and wanting to surrender when the game is over. You clearly didn't read the chat because 3 people on our team were begging for surrender. Also the graves clearly states that he wasn't trying to win... So in the end we had an AFK for the first 10 minutes of the game and a player that wasn't trying yet I have the best score on our team and get banned. This just goes to show how much of a joke the tribunal is.

Getsuei

12-13-2012

I read it, I see no one but you asking to surrender at the 6m mark. I see at the 22m mark that Syndra complained that not everyone voted yes to the surrender.

Edit:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2493793

Take a look at VI. FIVE EXAMPLES OF BAN-WORTHY PLAYERS

Those are some of the bad uses of the famous "Noob" comment. Do I always punish for noob? Nope, it depends on context. Your context of noob was directed at the individual, not a single action. And more then one time(single time is bleh, blowing off steam.)

LittleDi

12-13-2012

Quote:
Kiwdahc:
Cho'Gath [00:03:10] damn singed
Cho'Gath [00:04:47] dont backo ut os early.

Cho'Gath [00:07:58] we need to gank top

There is many more occasions where I tried to help them. Asking for a surrender when the score is 13-1 at the six minute mark means you should get banned? Calling people a noob means you should get banned?

The problem with the tribunal is people like you. Banning people for calling others noob and wanting to surrender when the game is over. You clearly didn't read the chat because 3 people on our team were begging for surrender. Also the graves clearly states that he wasn't trying to win... So in the end we had an AFK for the first 10 minutes of the game and a player that wasn't trying yet I have the best score on our team and get banned. This just goes to show how much of a joke the tribunal is.

I'm going to be completely frank with you.

Your score does not permit you to be a jerk.

Your allies do not give you permission to be a jerk.

Retaliation makes you a jerk.

You have failed to accept this 4 times now.

You have been given the 5th time to actually understand this.

Stop being a jerk.

Xarue

12-13-2012

I know this one and if I recall you had more cases, 2 weeks, you got lucky, im not the one but if a was i would perma ban you.

Kiwdahc

12-13-2012

Getsui so your saying if you call another player a noob you deserve to be banned? If that is the rule this game stands by I honestly hope I get banned. The fact that you actually think that not being "nice" to other players in a game and calling other players "noob" should be ban able is a disgrace to online game and is a disgrace to competition.