Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should Black Cleaver be made into a Unique Passive?

Yes, I bieleve Black Cleaver needs to be changed so people don't rush BC's. 4 57.14%
No, I love ruining this game for skilled players by building like a complete moron. 0 0%
I have no idea what is going because i'm not smart enough to comprehend complex conversations. 3 42.86%
Voters 7 .

I Have a Dream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HackernOoB

12-13-2012

If you have sense of Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I have a Dream" speech was about, then you shall share my detest for Black Cleaver!!!!!!

Gailie

12-13-2012

One sided poll that accomplishes absolutely nothing other than bringing race into an entirely unrelated conversation, and misusing one of my greatest icons.

bad post is bad.

Meshly

12-13-2012

You're poll options seem to be unbiased and polite.

Beaumains

12-13-2012

Quote:
Meshly:
You're poll options seem to be unbiased and polite.

Feeling a bit sarcastic are we, "Noooooooooo"?

Vuther

12-13-2012

What, you expect us to read that and think it up ourselves?

That ain't parodying.

ImpTaimer

12-13-2012

I Have a Draven.

Vuther

12-13-2012

Quote:
ImpTaimer:
Draven Draven Draven Draven.

This makes more sense, it's not Draaaaaaaaven isn't his own man. No one has him but himself.

Yuan Shikai

12-13-2012

The armor shred never was the prob, but the flat armor pen, and that WILL be made unique which will make stacking it retarded and inefficient cause it will achieve nothing but make the shred stack faster anymore.

Beaumains

12-14-2012

Quote:
Yuan Shikai:
The armor shred never was the prob, but the flat armor pen, and that WILL be made unique which will make stacking it retarded and inefficient cause it will achieve nothing but make the shred stack faster anymore.

Not entirely true; they didn't make the CDR unique, so 4 cleavers still brings 40% CDR and insta-shred. It reduces bruisers to offensive supports, but hey, if they wanna take one for the team, that's cool.