Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nuker

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJayTMO View Post
oh look, you whiny losers finally got your Teemo nerf; it just goes to show how lazy you are not willing to buy a vision ward or oracles to counter the shrooms, you'd rather just cry like pussies until you get your way.....
wtih oracel being nerfed, with all those new items in season3, with that E buff from past patch, with bug patches on teemo. Teemo have gotten WAY TOO OP. and it takes no skills to run around with teemo too. i geuss you main teemo and u like teemo too much

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyanor View Post
The problem is that it takes me until mid-late game to analyze playpatterns to any useful degree... which is why I'm a MUCH better player mid-late game in general. Especially as a jungle, you're not constantly watching everyone trying to figure out how they move... you're busy with the jungle or with ganking. If you gank the same lane over and over again, you may learn something about that player... but that doesn't teach you anything about the other players.
You edited this while I thought of a reply, which was that really isn't something I care about and can't help you with other than telling you to get better.

But then you put in this jungle bit, and as a jungle main I can sort of see your point if I wasn't always looking at the lanes between camps or doing periods of clearing where I'm just auto-attacking for 2-3 seconds. As a jungler, escape patterns become very typical, which makes landing her Q easier than when in a lane. The one point I agreed with you on was that it makes her ganks more difficult once she hits 6 because she can't immediately follow up a surprise Q with an R, but coming a little closer to land the Q, or to get in range of R, isn't going to hurt much because you'll have assistance for that gank and plenty of champions are capable of ganking a lane despite having to run half-way into it before they can even utilize their own movement or CC spells.

Fukohei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverLaxx View Post
You're trying to land max-range Q with the arc, which is wrong. I said to the side, not adjacent.
*sigh*
I'm not even within 700 range of my target when testing...
I don't know what you mean by the side AND that's why I listed all the scenarios. The only scenario you can hit someone with the arc is if you land Q behind them. I'll be even more specific, I tested using 300 - 600 range, all with varying lengths of Q. How can you argue with me on something like this. Have you actually tried it? The whole point I'm trying to make NOW is landing Q at the end of the arc is easier than hitting the target within the arc which is counter intuitive.

WaveSign

12-13-2012

Diana counters OP Katarina! NERF THAT MOTHER****ER!

GJ, ruined a good champ.

CBL Form

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrdian View Post
Good: Diana nerf, Zyra nerf, Black cleaver changes.

Bad: no garen balancing, no darius balancing, cho'gath and teemo who are both good but not perfect counters to them nerfed, no balance on zed, no balance on Jax, no unique status reapplied to hextech gunblade's spellvamp, no buffs for nami's base stats, no buff to nami's craptastic passive, fiora's ult change, rengar's w isnt what needs to be nerfed.

Overall: Bad Patch IMO. Top lane continues to narrow down to a small selection of champs that do their job too well, while nerfing the counters to that selection.

SO ap teemo = even more useless late game, but its OK. Oracles still counter him completely and don't take up an item slot so riot will leave those alone. Swear to god, Riot draws champions out of a hat to nerf.

EDIT: Don't downvote without an explanation cowards. Tell us how this is even remotely a good patch outside of Diana, zyra and black cleaver changes.
\\

"rengar's w isnt what needs to be nerfed." Ok really? Rengar has been nerfed in Hp regen,Q damage, W scaling, R CD Duration and now it has a Delay aspect. What exactly did you want nerfed in rengar? Cause He's been nerfed so hard i dont see how he needs another nerf at this point. Down voting because you want a a champion that was already nerfed hard to be nerfed more. Which makes no sense.
rengar's w isnt what needs to be nerfed.

Nuker

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDNEYO View Post
I see where you are comming from but teemo is usless in team fights he is not that op he was just fine the way he was
if you say teemo is uselss in team fights. you just dont know how to play him right.
yes there are plenty of champions who have way more useful skills in teamfights
but teemo is NOT useless in teamights. playstyle of teemo is just too different from others

nonetheless, teemo is like lord of the top lane. his lane fight is really strong.
yes he gets little bit weak in team fights but there are SO MANY ways to make it up for

TheVampireMikasi

12-13-2012

Vi in patch please?

Takathien

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wukong Or I Feed View Post
thank god for the diana nerfs.
Thanks God that i do not have to see you when i will destroy you with my Diana in the RIFT

swdsnaps

12-13-2012

RIP stacking black cleavers

Valenten

12-13-2012

where is the viktor fix huh? i feel cheated said next patch and here are the patch notes but no sign of viktors reactivation. Riot ive been lied to and ive been wanting to play Viktor for 4 days now......