Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ragegnome

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1ckK1ll3r View Post
Dear Riot actually u make me rly angry to nerf Teemo bcz its only the UNSKILLED Players whining for a nerf. He is quite balanced and pretty squishy so nerfing is AP Ratios is rly evil.
He just got nerfed a few patches ago. So now bcz a lot of players like him and he is annoying and people have to play good to win against him, its like lets nerf that guy.
With the new Items Yorick is much more OP or even Sion or Chogath... . I tell u that i dislike this nerf of Teemo and i feel like he gets handicaped for being a valuable Champ. Its quite unfair. I mean its a huge nerf which Teemo doesnt deserv. Its only people being bad qrying all the time to nerf him.
If u rly want competetive plays and make Teemo valuable for high elo then dont nerf him.
This is my comment and i hope a lot of Players who actually like Teemo agree that this nerf is way to hard also lowering his range and stuff like that.....! Its rly like cutting of his SKills for 1/3 percent...!
IM rly annoyed and frustrated for having to read this!
the thing is yes you have to play " good " against teemo ,, but the person playing teemo should be what makes it so , not the fact that he is so unbalenced now it is scary.. it takes no skill to run around with the little hamster .. so why should unskilled players have the ability to rock skilled players worlds with a simplton champ ?

papalk

12-13-2012

why yi why

Sir Tabbris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

oh look, you whiny losers finally got your Teemo nerf; it just goes to show how lazy you are not willing to buy a vision ward or oracles to counter the shrooms, you'd rather just cry like pussies until you get your way.....

Lv 99 Rapidash

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiqua View Post
Does Riot hate Diana or something? First you over nerf her after her release, then you screw up her skin, now you're nerfing her again? She's going to be completely useless now. She used to be my favourite. Why are you doing this to her?
riot doesn't like moonlight...

Time Paradoxes

12-13-2012

Wow nerfing Diana and Zyra a lot. Rage quit time.

Nuker

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragegnome View Post
the thing is yes you have to play " good " against teemo ,, but the person playing teemo should be what makes it so , not the fact that he is so unbalenced now it is scary.. it takes no skill to run around with the little hamster .. so why should unskilled players have the ability to rock skilled players worlds with a simplton champ ?
this is very true lol..

i bet all the people who whines about teemo nerf are newbies xD

hey newbies. yes i was like you guys once then

milo0o

12-13-2012

I'm digging the dominion love!

Wise Guy

12-13-2012

I am happy with these changes. The only thing missing is a wukong nurf. I suppose I am in the minority when I say his kit is over powered, although I don't see how anyone could disagree. His defensive stats are some of the best in the game naturally thanks to his passive and per level armor/mr. 30% armor pen on his Q broke when they changed the order of operations calculating damage. The AD ratio on his ult is 1.2 per second for a total of a 4.8ad ratio. That is the highest ratio skill by a wide margin. Does the best ratio skill in the game also deserve one second of CC and the ability to hit multiple opponents?

SoulSlayerX

12-13-2012

Well Rengar took a massive hit to his jungling abilities and now he take s hit to his escape and survivability. At least lower his cool downs on Q early levels so he can jungle. Diana nerfed again, just why? Don't like these nerfs.

CMDNEYO

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragegnome View Post
I see where you are comming from but teemo is usless in team fights he is not that op he was just fine the way he was