Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

curseius

12-13-2012

Rengar nerf too harsh Jungle game is garbage now. Top lane still Good but Jungle is Trash now.

Nuker

12-13-2012

WOW what is RIOT thinking for real? nerf rengar again??? are you serious?
NOW this is ridiculous. RIOT has no idea how to balance the game. dianna? okay she needs some nerf.(though it looks little bit overkill). rengar? are you really nerfing rengar? rengr, as of now, can barely survive in solo lane. b a r e l y survive . okay?

what the heck is goin on with constant nerf on his ultimate. seriously. what made original rengar OP was the double jump bug and the massive Q damage. now after that double/triple jump bug has been fixed
and Q damage , health regen,ultimate, pretty basicaly everything has been nerfed, Rengar was barely viable in top lane and useless in jungles.
AND YET. here you go riot, with another nerf. i dont main rengar, hes not my favorite, i dont play him often, but srsly for the sake of this game.. think twice before doing balancing patches..

ESPECIALLY when it is a nerf not a buff. you are basically turning a champion into a ****. ppl paid for it. and you always wait to nerf them so you guys could nerf them AFTER the sale has been done.
well that's clever marketing i dont mind cuz it's all business. but DAMN.

please think twice. those balace patches youve made past 2 months have been ridiculously BAD. i have had always positive thoughts about riot's balancing but.. common. yes ill say that you messed up pretty bad this time in your face

Takathien

12-13-2012

No, the Diana nerf was unnecessary!! She have only one combo and nerfing her ult range totally defeat its purpose. How can she escape now that her ult is like trash, not even as far as her q??

I believed Riot would change this patch for the rest of us. Diana is good the way she is!! People need to learn the different between OP champ and champ that can be counter with experience. Diana can easily be counter with a little experience.

So please don't nerf her anymore

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Fiora
Blade Waltz
The cooldown and manacost are refunded if Fiora is suppressed while casting Blade Waltz before it has started to have any effect
Can we do this for caits ult? Her ult should refund the 100 mana if it never goes off.

sXeChaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverLaxx View Post
Clearly you don't, since you're so upset.
whats your point again? what does the stupid nerfs have to do with me being able or not able to hit my q?

DeD nOOB

12-13-2012

ETA for patch?

Also, as a jungler, please fix butcher mastery <3.

CkretAznMan

12-13-2012

Ugh, building multiple Black Cleavers is still viable, but now Youmu's Ghostblade has basically become irrelevant. Oh well.

Sheepees

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverLaxx View Post
Clearly you don't, since you're so upset.
Oh lol. That's seriously, like, right on the head of the nail XD

Connor Gibson

12-13-2012

Everyone is talking about Blitz, Darius, Teemo. You're all missing the picture. ITS KARMA THATS OP

Takathien

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXeChaos View Post
i land her q 90% of the time. i dont get wtf you are trying to say.
I am trying to say that "LEARN TO COUNTER HER AND SHE IS PRETTY MUCH DEATH, HER Q IS EASY TO DOUGH AND NOW IT BECOME GARBAGE WHEN WITH THE DAMAGE NERF"

Get my point??