Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IICrowII

12-13-2012

I think they're missing the mark on Teemo - the issue here is that Liandry's Torment has the same problem as Ionic Spark, where it caters too well (and too exclusively) to a few specific characters to possibly be simultaneously balanced for most champions who seem like they should be buying the item. Teemo himself isn't the problem, it's the absurd interaction with that one poorly designed item.

Those are some comprehensive nerfs on Diana. Might even be too much all at once.

I'm afraid I don't understand what the missile speed and width on Zyra's rise of thorns refers to.

Aside from those nitpicks, looks good to me.

Winged Ferret

12-13-2012

Are you seriously nerfing Diana and Rengar that hard again? Jesus Christ, you better know what the **** you guys are doing. This is really upsetting

sXeChaos

12-13-2012

Quote:
ForeverLaxx:
Yup, you're certifiable. Do you know how many melee champions wished they had a ranged poke? Do you know how many melee champions actually HAVE a ranged skill at all? And in that small list, very few them have a range that's even useful given their role. For a melee, Diana's range on her SPAMMABLE POKE is insane.

I also can't believe you're going to sit here with a straight face and talk about the level 1 damage. I'd call you retarded, but that'd be an insult to the mentally disabled.

are you retarded, thats the only skill that does dmg, and you say spammable as if she had not mana like kat. ****ing idiot.

Solaris Eos

12-13-2012

Quote:
Phreak:
I don't think "bug" and "insect" go 1-to-1. I feel like "bug" can reflect a lot of different types of critters.

/buzzkill

Technically thats not true. Actualyl, "Bugs" are a sub-sect of insects and specifically hemiptera.

Siyanor

12-13-2012

Quote:
TwilightAngel:
Her you tried her since the nerf? No.

Then dont assume till you played her to see if she is

Well.. I play her jungle... she's probably still fine mid, but she won't be able to jungle anymore.

Dumbfound3ad

12-13-2012

What happened to my Diana? :(should've nerf darius instead

IBastardI

12-13-2012

Die teemo!!!

SoyDeCoghlan

12-13-2012

I like to play most of the champions nerfed, and i dont think they are op, they are pretty easy to counter and u dont need that much of skills to play against them, u just gotta be smart.
Take rengar for example, he is a good top laner, i like him better in top than jungle cause of his ult u can triple Q your opponent and then go stealth. But now with that nerf u will never go stealth and he will end up killing u... i think 3 secs is just waaay too much. Besides he has alredy been nerfed so was diana. Target other champs like darius.... or jayce

PhoenixZeal

12-13-2012

Quote:
Xx enemyclown xX:
champions (namely Teemo, Zyra, Rengar and Diana). We’ve done some balance

spelled mainly wrong

Not sure if troll or just dumb...

Dumbfound3ad

12-13-2012

Nerf Rengar more he is still OP. yeah right.