Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigadunker

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
I don't think "bug" and "insect" go 1-to-1. I feel like "bug" can reflect a lot of different types of critters.

/buzzkill

dwadwfr

12-13-2012

if i knew the nerf to Black cleaver was coming this fast i would've stacked them today never even got the chance to do that

F5 Zarozz Mid

12-13-2012

Quote:
I don't think "bug" and "insect" go 1-to-1. I feel like "bug" can reflect a lot of different types of critters.

/buzzkill
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e....1.e3VQmBTFg8E

bug
/bəg/
Noun
A small insect.

Bulbascore

12-13-2012

WOW at that Diana nerf.

Azimuth1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXeChaos View Post
Same here. Learn to balance your **** riot. remember pre buff eve?
You are an idiot to think "yeah I can buy and play thisOP champ, and riot will never nerf her"

CartoonKKO

12-13-2012

I'm wondering if the theme of Summoner's Rift is going to change. (Like the winter theme)

AR Manimal

12-13-2012

Diana did need nerfs, but why hit the range on her ult so hard? Wouldn't it make sense to have the range of R and Q match?

BelligerentGnu

12-13-2012

Quote:
/buzzkill
No, Phreak, that was when you guys nerfed Diana's ult range to be less than her Q.

Yfrappefort

12-13-2012

Good. No more League of Black Cleaver.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Gildarts View Post
Way to go Riot you let the sheep get to you on nerfing Diana.
Oh boo hoo. So Diana now falls more in line with champions that do the same role instead of completely outclassing them and now everyone is upset that their "free elo" champion is in a more balanced spot. Her ranged poke for a melee AP was too high, and her dash range was just way too high, letting her close distance with too much instantaneous burst. Akali couldn't even pull that off in her glory days, and Akali got nerfed FASTER than Diana did.

What I'm annoyed with is that, as I stated in the Cleaver Nerf thread, that they were going to go ahead with the "proposed" nerfs as they were. Once a nerf hits the PBE, it's pretty much guaranteed to be shipped that way regardless of the testing. Cleaver was overnerfed, Brutalizer didn't need the nerf, and I'm not even going near Ghostblade.