Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fickl3

01-08-2013

Darius needed a nerf the most, has anyone done Twisted Treeline with him? Ridiculous...the diana nerfs are far too harsh she was a powerful champion but that in no way warranted the ludicrous nerfs she has received.

lighthebong

01-08-2013

i don't think rengar needed to be nerfed and i don't think you nerfed yi enough

FACEcheckCbREEze

01-08-2013

I love the focus intensity and hard work you guys put into our job but please if you have a sense of pride in this game my favorite champ for years now eve looks like a hooker with down syndrome so can you please fix her skins and appearance.

DannyFaith7

01-12-2013

WoOoW teemo wasn't op!!! Thing is no one wants to get magic resist to stop getting all of his magic damage...these noobs...the game is awesome just the way it is in a lil noobs are gonna start saying nami is op....go get magic resist noobs!!!!!!!!!!!>:0

DannyFaith7

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fickl3 View Post
Darius needed a nerf the most, has anyone done Twisted Treeline with him? Ridiculous...the diana nerfs are far too harsh she was a powerful champion but that in no way warranted the ludicrous nerfs she has received.

Dude shut up just don't fed Darius noob....-_-

DannyFaith7

01-12-2013

Noobs most learn the counter of the campion u are playing with...as in...if I'm playing with vi cause I have she's awesome!!!! I'm not gonna go 1 v 1 with teemo he has a blind dart that will kill me cause I'm based on basic attack....so I'm gonna take care and wait till he uses his dart to go after him....riot plz stop lessening to people who didn't even learn who to play the game properly yet....btw love u guys for creating this game

Taitasu san

01-16-2013

Black Cleaver more usless? Lol.

SleepingDemon01

05-09-2013

Any information you could possibly give us about the possible new champion Lucian, The Gun Templar?