Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zankix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Black Cleaver even with the nerf was not hit nearly hard enough. I think it should have been hit at least twice as hard or i dont know dont rape the only ap item that was a good counter for a fed bruiser. Riven also needs a huge nerf, if you lose a game and you are playing Riven you are handicapped. Generally I play AP mid and I think its only fair if you intend on keeping black cleaver as OP as it is give me an AP item that gives magic pen, cooldown reduction, and AP. At least thats my two cents.

Or maybe like fix DFG

Vinterheim

12-14-2012

QR Diana combo being useless, now makes the champion useless, too bad since it's my favourite champion for both the toolkit/gameplay and the concept.

Guess i'm not buying Zyra anymore.

And time to refund Rengar and his skin, he's been nerfed to the ground at this point.

If you are capable of nerfing all that please nerf your 100th champion, he is damn anoying and has everything from burst and cc to escape mechanisms and good base stats, THAT truly deserves a nerf.

Alphard

12-14-2012

Wtf riot? Why not work on broken champions like urgot or trunfle rather then pulling a irelia nerf on diana amd rengar? They didnt need that kind of nerd... lunar rush nerf was uneccessary...

Vinterheim

12-14-2012

Let's all forget about the Riven with 1 Doran's Blade who can dive at lvl 3, she doesn't need a nerf at all.

Willet

12-14-2012

not again Rengar, why more nerf on him! ok, quit the champ of the game and return my IP!

sillyis

12-14-2012

change that diana ult back plz, just played a match and hooooolllyy why why why, she's a useless champ now

Kristianoxx

12-14-2012

Riot... Nerf Darius plz

Tegakari

12-14-2012

Finally nerfed Diana.

I like how tons of people down vote everyone who says she was OP.

She had the highest win rate of the top 7 most banned champs.

Yeah, how are you going to argue with that? VERY PLEASED TO SEE that riot cares more about REAL STATISTICS than the hordes of diana sympathizers.

Now, blind pick is more playable. Happy to join you guys, again, now that Diana isn't a required ban and has been fixed.

Joel and Ellie

12-14-2012

What about Zed?

Gabriel El Magno

12-14-2012

why you nerf diana.... we have to nerf others players like teemo... cass... morder... tryn ult time... right know diana have 2 nerf
this diana ult nerf.... this time you mess it riot