Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinterheim

12-14-2012

I main Diana, and i think all those nerfs were required to balance her exept one, the Ulitmate Range nerf was overdone IMO.

Toshironikko

12-14-2012

need xmas skins >_<

Vialley

12-14-2012

Option to go back to the Old UI where ?

DatsaBootyHole

12-14-2012

Stop nerfing Zyra into Evelynn pre-buff-post-nerf this isn't fun anymore. She's not a support, she's AN AP CARRY FOR CHRIST SAKE.

PS thank you for giving Elise dem quality of life buffs <3

Ion Cur

12-14-2012

So I'm guessing not ALL inactive names were deleted, because I've looked up summoner names that are still level one, without having any games or having a game been played November of last year. GG

Genshu

12-14-2012

R.I.P Diana. Riot went full ****** this time, dont wanna be mean but everybody is whining about the same. The QR Combo to catch someone or even to escape through the jungle is impossible know. I hope they listen to the community and consider buff her R again, because now she is kinda useless

demon666

12-14-2012

items used to be like woh look at that crazyness at start of lol but now its all boring..... no epic abiltys or crazy multiplyers .....all so plain now i hate when items are the same just with a higher number .....

lifsteal sucks now spellvamp suck now crit sucks now pen sucks now .....whats left ap and ad wow what options.....take a tip from mtg they did this and lost a grip of people ....its back to chaos in mtg and more players than ever and boosters are sick agian.....i love league but seriously bland is not a way to go trust

GalaxyMarine

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ion Cur View Post
So I'm guessing not ALL inactive names were deleted, because I've looked up summoner names that are still level one, without having any games or having a game been played November of last year. GG
I'm in the same spot. What gives riot?

LaBlallinIsGay

12-14-2012

Did Yi really need the buff..?

sugarcrotch

12-14-2012

>Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when closing the shop while the scoreboard was open

YES YES YES a thousand times YES. this was soooo annoying