Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer, Revealed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smeezer

12-14-2012

All i want to know is when????????????

Smeezer

12-14-2012

Quote:
riotzeronis:
i like!

when?????

Slaasher

12-14-2012

Yes, yes, yes, another short haired female champ is appreciated by this one <3

AndoJoker

12-14-2012

omg looks mad cannot wait! Squishy players you have been warned

Xenohaz

12-14-2012

I hate to be the one to point this out, but it seems like riot is making too many champions so quickly. Eventually there are just going to be too many to make the game fun if this rate continues. Slow down a little, Riot.

Cynicatt

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Since first seeing this champion, I've talked to my friends about her and we all seem to have the same feelings about her. She looks amazing, she looks fun, she looks awesome, but her model is so bland... the colors are so dull... the pink in her hair is so washed out and greyed, her clothes have become so monotone... and her boobs in the model are so... saggy and squished.
The look of a character is part of the joy of playing them too, so I hope you spruce up her model and give it more life instead of the dull boring colors she has before release(I don't want to buy that neon skin)... And perk up those saggy boobies, it makes her look kinda nasty... like really... what the hell are her boobs doing all the way down there...

HighStrike

12-14-2012

Quote:
SpookyDelirium:
Since first seeing this champion, I've talked to my friends about her and we all seem to have the same feelings about her. She looks amazing, she looks fun, she looks awesome, but her model is so bland... the colors are so dull... the pink in her hair is so washed out and greyed, her clothes have become so monotone... and her boobs in the model are so... saggy and squished.
The look of a character is part of the joy of playing them too, so I hope you spruce up her model and give it more life instead of the dull boring colors she has before release(I don't want to buy that neon skin)... And perk up those saggy boobies, it makes her look kinda nasty... like really... what the hell are her boobs doing all the way down there...

Dude, Riot state that they would create a female non-sexual champion, so get mlre info before commenting such garbage, also wtf kind of pervert are you?

Xocolatl

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Is she...Jaina's race? I detect slightly pointy ears.

Avenger460

12-14-2012

Can't help but see trist when I look at Vi.

SqueezeMeGently

12-14-2012

Riot just started a thousand homosexual buddy cop fanfictions...