Vi, the Piltover Enforcer, Revealed!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rajo101

12-14-2012

Okay, this is really begining to irk me. Riot comes up with names like "Nami," "Kha'Zix," and "Vi," but for some reason, there is no room for a "Quinn!" Why Riot? Q is the one and only letter that does not have a champion in it. And honestly, a lot of these names make no sense. At least Quinn makes some sense.

TheGiantYordle

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomaster View Post
Ok Riot!
First was Nami, now its Vi ( Looks exactly like Franky ) Next? Luffy? Zorro? Ussop? Sanji? Brook? Chopper? Robin? haha
That's why i love you Riot!
God not Sanji... never Sanji...

Zealious 666

12-14-2012

yes yes and yes, holy **** this champ looks boss also she reminds me of strength from black rock shooter

ArmedRagnarok

12-14-2012

Lightning, is that you?

Toriberri

12-14-2012

Caitlyn and Vi are partners in crime.. Lesbians?

Arcrarius

12-14-2012

Hmm I wonder what ability reference would work better here? Obliterating Last Bullet or Buster Wolf? XD

That aside, this gal is pretty badass and I can't wait for my chance to play her.

LethalShadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Watching Stonewall's videos of her jungle I noticed her voice over in the first video said "Vi stands for Violence." but in the second video it changed to "Vi stands for vicious."

Please tell me at release she'll use the "Violence" line. Pretty please. Not only is it actually phonetically better, it's also just a straight up better line. When I heard it I thought it was probably my new favorite line in all of LoL's voice overs.

I love this champ. I think her looks are a little on the bland side (apart from the big fists and pink hair) but I love the personality and gameplay.

lolimawesome123

12-14-2012

This is awkward... my name is Vi, Nice choice of name ^.^

THEMathKid98

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Sounds OP. But I am ready for some hextech smacking of my opponents.

Karsonatorz

12-14-2012

I really think the play style of this champ calls for her to be resourceless :3