Vi, the Piltover Enforcer, Revealed!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sydlanel

12-13-2012

You guys should have given her drill boobies

Waffletimewarp

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakiro View Post
what is this?... why are u doin more futuristic stuff? I have no problem with it being skins, but klassik futuristic skins?... why? how does that even fit into the lore? what I can see it doesn't even work like something like steampunk, or magicly built stuff. I remember havin problem with victor aswell but he fits much, much better than something like this..

Can't you just stick with the fantasy/steampunk/(magicpunk?) that u had before.. and just make skins like this instead.
What do you expect from Piltover champions?

pyth1212

12-13-2012

quick question is she still going to be as absurdly overpowered as she was in pbe because if so i expect a ton of qq for a while

maxpool10101010

12-13-2012

Vi sucks

HalcyonYou

12-13-2012

Should give her a Blitzcrank skin, where she has modified his fists to her hands.

Oo Vanellope oO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-13-2012

Finally, a champion that can use Shoryuken

down4zero

12-13-2012

I like her already

ahp22trc

12-13-2012

I mean the art is awesome but the in game model... look at her boobs. No really. look at them.

YSRS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

I find this Lore really well done, through i have no idea why Vi has joined the league the lore provides me some insight into her character.

Is there any plans to release a reason for why Vi is joining the league of legends?

leosoh4699

12-13-2012

Yeah!!!! Now the only thing left in the Piltover line of champs (my fave btw) is to buff jayce's e again!