50 Days of Judgment: The 1000 cases club

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icetrukiller

12-13-2012

33 Pending since forever.

Goth Skunk

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetrukiller View Post
Holy **** you have a really lame accuracy.
I'm a zero-tolerance judge.

I don't hesitate to vote punish in cases where an accused does something as 'mild' as refer to his teammates as noobs, or openly call them out in /all chat, or say something like "GG 2EZ."

Additionally, there are a number of cases where the accused had one game submitted into evidence. The majority of Tribunal judges see cases where only one game is submitted into evidence, and auto-pardon, even if in that one game, the accused spews racial epithets, homophobic slurs, or general misconduct.

I'm perplexed that you would think a consistent 84-85% score over 1000 games is a 'bad score.' That's actually pretty damned good. But I'm not concerned about getting a good score. I'm concerned about doing a good job. And, in spite of the cases I vote to punish that end up getting pardoned, I think I do one hell of a job.

Enterti

12-13-2012

Odd, I have been judging since the day after yet I only have 930 completed cases. Btw 89.1% accuracy so the "bulk judges get low accuracy" thing is incorrect.

wailing

12-13-2012

Closing in on 1000 myself. Unfortunately I tend to skip at least one case a day due to not understanding some of the languages being used and also due to bugs in the Tribunal (e.g. Missing chat logs or names for Inappropriate Name reports).

KineticSkink

12-13-2012

877 and 86.1% accurracy

Bahkura

12-14-2012

Trust me... no one is thanking you.

Elegencia

12-14-2012

Goth Skunk, I would like to take this time to thank you for your dedication to justice. Congratulations on your dedication.

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

At 800 cases myself(once I get all cases cleared up that is) and still have today's to go.

Sitting between 89 and 91% accuracy.

Rank 72

GoHardOrGoHomo

12-14-2012

Goth Skunk

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUafražd View Post
Screenshot does not show the name of the Tribunal judge.