50 Days of Judgment: The 1000 cases club

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goth Skunk

12-13-2012

Today marks the 50th day of the latest installment of the Tribunal.

At 20 cases a day, that means those of us who have been diligent and dedicated to keeping this community clean and free of toxic players will have judged their one thousandth case.

Today, I reached that plateau.

Stay vigilant, summoners. Your efforts are improving the community as a whole.

Post a screencap of your Justice Review with your thousand cases to join this club!

meadow

12-13-2012

I took a break after 600 cases =(

Dyzra

12-13-2012

right on over 1000 cases you judged almost 200 wrong. really good justice there. giving the power to the people that can barely think for themselves nice riot

Ramza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Funny, I've done Tribunal every day, but I'm only at ~650 cases. I also have 95% accuracy and am ranked in the top 10 so I guess that has something to do with it. Skip is your friend.

Great Pyrenees

12-13-2012

I also have done it every day and I am only at around 800 cases =)

Dyzra

12-13-2012

here is an idea. let us create a forum telling the community how many cases i have judged becuase it makes me feel like i have accomplished something in my worthless life. See how i was bullied as a child and take it back on people over an internet game.

ClearSkyss

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post

Post a screencap of your Justice Review with your thousand cases to join this club!
fuk your club?

Zielmann

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
Funny, I've done Tribunal every day, but I'm only at ~650 cases. I also have 95% accuracy and am ranked in the top 10 so I guess that has something to do with it. Skip is your friend.
I honestly hope Lyte sees this thread and drops in to comment on this. Very early on, there was a lot of talk of skipping the 'difficult' cases, to which Lyte responded that the best way to gain rating is to judge a full 20 cases per day, rather than skipping several cases such that you only get to 10-15 per day (you seem to average around 13 per day). Now that we're getting results over a longer period of time, I wonder how many people in the top 10, 20, even 50 judges don't actually do a full 20 cases per day.

I happily judge to my 20-case limit when I get to it. But I've been on a couple vacations here and there since it started, so I've missed several days of judging. I'm still just shy of 600 cases judged, though. Sitting right around 500th in the rankings. But I only skip a case if it's in a different language. Somebody has to actually vote on the 'tough' cases, right?

Icetrukiller

12-13-2012

Holy **** you have a really lame accuracy.

hebble

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetrukiller View Post
Holy **** you have a really lame accuracy.
Without seeing the ladder, I would guess that most "volume" judges have an accuracy around 85%. I've only missed one day and skip very infrequently, and I'm sitting at ~75 in the rankings. My volume hasn't made up for my inaccurate votes. I'd be very impressed if you can judge 20 cases a day and still maintain a 90+ accuracy.

For the top 25 people, how many total cases have you judged?