Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Talon Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astralll

12-13-2012

Being a diehard Talon player, season 3 seemed to change some items to fit him more. I usually start off with boots and 3 health pots. After that I get a doran's blade and a brutalizer. Here's where I'm not sure What to do. Should I build onto a black cleaver? Since I just found out that the black cleaver is ideal to Talon now. I usually get a bloodthirster and then build black cleaver. After that I get mobility boots and an FM. I then get another bloodthirster, and then sell my Doran's blade for yet another bloodthirster. Sometimes, when I'm really fed I sell my FM and cleaver to get 2 more bloodthirsters. Is this a worthy build for an aggressive Talon?