I thought you wouldn't be sent to the Tribunal for one game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiwdahc

12-13-2012

Lol do you even see what your saying? Your basically telling me do not say one word to players on your team who are letting the enemy team win about them being noobs because you will be banned.

Getsuei

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwdahc View Post
Lol do you even see what your saying? Your basically telling me do not say one word to players on your team who are letting the enemy team win about them being noobs because you will be banned.
Because raging at them and calling them names and etc, will cause you to win and create a positive solution.

I am done responding to any of your posts, There is a reason why you was banned two games after your previous ban. Learn from your mistakes, the majority of the community thinks you have them. Buh bye =)

Xarue

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Because raging at them and calling them names and etc, will cause you to win and create a positive solution.

I am done responding to any of your posts, There is a reason why you was banned two games after your previous ban. Learn from your mistakes, the majority of the community thinks you have them. Buh bye =)
agreed

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-13-2012

Quote:
If your brain is so filled with rage that your options are:

a) Harass teammates
or
b) Say nothing

Then yes, b is a far superior choice. If you are incapable of speaking without harassing your teammates, the correct choice is to say nothing.

Now, if you can figure out how to communicate to your teammates without harassing them, then that's the ideal answer. It's better than either of the above choices.

But what you're telling us is that you have no way of preventing yourself from harassing your teammates.

Kiwdahc

12-13-2012

If you consider calling a team member a noob harassing them then really just stop talking. Your immaturity astounds me. It reminds me when the kid in 2nd grade says a cuss word and your the kid that runs to the teacher and says "Teacher Teacher billy said a bad word!!!" but your an adult. Well... psychically not mentally.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
All right, so what's your definition of harassment, since I'm a little kid and don't know what the word means (and calling me a little kid isn't harassment either, obviously).
It's time to talk about your definition of what harassment is, since you disagree so strongly with mine.

KineticSkink

12-13-2012

Quote:
If you consider calling a team member a noob harassing them then really just stop talking. Your immaturity astounds me. It reminds me when the kid in 2nd grade says a cuss word and your the kid that runs to the teacher and says "Teacher Teacher billy said a bad word!!!" but your an adult. Well... psychically not mentally.
This is hilariously hypocritical. I think you will find mature adults wouldn't behave in the manner you do in game.

TenienDaithen

12-13-2012

Quote:
Somebody get this guy a dictionary. You need to look up harassment. It has plenty of words used for its definition, but my favorite is how simple it can be. Irritating persistently; annoying repeatedly. Where you found your way to harassment was in the repetition, not in one use of the word noob. Noob is such a juvenile word anyway (while you are flinging the immaturity word around).

TenienDaithen

12-13-2012

Quote:
your an adult. Well... psychically not mentally.
Holy ****! I just noticed-- this guy called us psychics.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-13-2012

Yea, but not mentally.