Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I thought you wouldn't be sent to the Tribunal for one game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

12-13-2012

Quote:
Kiwdahc:
I was just banned for calling someone a bad noob and asking for a surrender in one game. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6027652/

Repeated offenders are put on the priority list in the Tribunal. So it was not just one game. It is like breaking probation, the slightest thing will put you back in front of a judge when you under heavy surveillance.

Kiwdahc

12-13-2012

Quote:
SchierkeWiking:
Cho'Gath [All] [00:05:46] lol kat such an oob.

Cho'Gath [All] [00:06:57] teemo lmao.
Cho'Gath [All] [00:07:02] noob pick.

Cho'Gath [00:20:43] you die without ganks?
Cho'Gath [00:20:45] noob.

Cho'Gath [00:22:19] this graves is worthless

Cho'Gath [00:22:58] damn nerd lmao.

Cho'Gath [00:23:46] but we had the most fail bottom

Cho'Gath [00:24:07] lmao such a noob

Cho'Gath [00:24:25] look u die again.
Cho'Gath [00:24:33] so bad.

Cho'Gath [All] [00:24:39] noob bottom

You're a total a-hole to your team, don't come here to sugar coat.

Please don't here and twist what I did. I called them bad noobs and asked for a surrender. Who I am personally doesn't have anything to do with it. Kids like you think you have to be nice fluffy bunnies in game or get banned.

Kiwdahc

12-13-2012

Quote:
Getsuei:
Repeated offenders are put on the priority list in the Tribunal. So it was not just one game. It is like breaking probation, the slightest thing will put you back in front of a judge when you under heavy surveillance.

So I was banned for 1 bad game.

Getsuei

12-13-2012

I can not say for certain on how the Tribunal pulls up cases, could you post your prior reform card to prove how long the delay was between punishments? If it wasn't that long of a period I could feel obliged to say yes. I already posted with why I believe you was punished on your original thread.

That would be a personal opinion of course.

Kiwdahc

12-13-2012

I literally played 2 games and then banned again. I am just shocked that the community of this game is so naive and immature to actually think that calling other players noob in game and not being nice deserves a ban.

TenienDaithen

12-13-2012

Quote:
Kiwdahc:
Please don't here and twist what I did. I called them bad noobs and asked for a surrender. Who I am personally doesn't have anything to do with it. Kids like you think you have to be nice fluffy bunnies in game or get banned.

I'm not sure it qualifies as twisting if he quotes you.

You were punished for repeatedly berating your teammates. You repeatedly called them noobs and bad. Now you know what to change in your behavior if you want to continue playing.

Kiwdahc

12-13-2012

So to continue playing this game and not get banned. When I get an AFK player on my team and a player who clearly says he isn't trying I shouldn't call them a noob? Should I say something like this?

"Man You guys are REALLY good at this game. Dont worry we are only down 15 kills to 1 kill 6 minutes in and we have a level 1 AFK but WE CAN DO THIS!!!! Don't ask for surrender or you might get banned! Don't blame the loss on the afk or you might get banned!

Getsuei

12-13-2012

Or how about, at the end of game you just Report them? Or, can you try a little harder? If you are gonna get trolled and respond, you will be punished. How about you just report them and move on with your life?

TenienDaithen

12-13-2012

Quote:
Kiwdahc:
So to continue playing this game and not get banned. When I get an AFK player on my team and a player who clearly says he isn't trying I shouldn't call them a noob? Should I say something like this?

"Man You guys are REALLY good at this game. Dont worry we are only down 15 kills to 1 kill 6 minutes in and we have a level 1 AFK but WE CAN DO THIS!!!! Don't ask for surrender or you might get banned! Don't blame the loss on the afk or you might get banned!

Just do whatever you want. I don't think I could possibly care less.

I run much more risk of being banned from the forums than from the game. I don't know how you feel because a game ban wont happen to me. If you want some real advice, just ask a genuine question.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-13-2012

Quote:
Kiwdahc:

Why do you have to say anything at all?