I thought you wouldn't be sent to the Tribunal for one game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenienDaithen

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reets View Post
If a player is following the Summoners Code and still gets reported by a spiteful player, the case will and should go to the tribunal because every report is treated the same as they should be.
This is interesting because you said will, which implies you believe this is how it works. That's not how it works.

Not every report goes to the tribunal. It does require multiple reports to go to the tribunal. Unfortunately, the mysterious system that makes cases sometimes only picks one game. Not every report is treated the same. There is a system that sets up report weights for players that report. Some people are pressing the report button and it means nothing.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-13-2012

That's not how the Tribunal works, Reets.

And if Riot wants the Tribunal to work like that, where one bad game could get you punished, then Riot needs to stop saying the opposite.

The Hobo Lord

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzeNaku View Post
So you can't be banned for one game, but can be sent to the tribunal for a single report?

How do you know that?
If you've never been to the tribunal, you can't be banned for 1 game. You get 1 game where you can wall in your teammates with anivia, tell everyone to go kill themselves, and feed unrelentlessly, and never get a warning if you are NEVER reported ever again. Ofc you will be reported eventually for some stupid thing, but even then it would take a significant amount of reports to get to the tribunal, and get that warning.

However, if you've been warned before, it only takes like 1-2 games with reports in them to get back in. I've seen 1 report, 1 game cases.

theshim

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
However, if you've been warned before, it only takes like 1-2 games with reports in them to get back in. I've seen 1 report, 1 game cases.
Again - while the case itself only has 1 game, it still requires many more reports to get to the Tribunal, even as a returning case. Once you have been warned you are on the Tribunal's radar, perhaps requiring fewer cases to build a case (though we have no numbers to work with here, as Lyte has not provided any) but definitely not only 1 or 2.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
This is false.

Just because you see cases with only 1 game and only 1 report in that 1 game does not mean that is the only time he was reported.

Explodeurmum

12-13-2012

To OP: the Tribunal will select a random number among 1-5 of games from all of the games a player was reported to form a case. That means those single-game cases are just ones that random number happened to be 1.

Explodeurmum

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzeNaku View Post
Didn't Riot say you can't be sent to the Tribunal for a single report/game?

I keep seeing people in the Tribunal cases I reviewed who were reported 1 time in 1 game.

Did I misunderstand something?
The Tribunal will select a random number, among 1-5, of games from all games a player was reported. Those single-game cases are just ones that this random number happened to be 1.

Kiwdahc

12-13-2012

I was just banned for calling someone a bad noob and asking for a surrender in one game. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6027652/

SchierkeWiking

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwdahc View Post
I was just banned for calling someone a bad noob and asking for a surrender in one game. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6027652/
Cho'Gath [All] [00:05:46] lol kat such an oob.

Cho'Gath [All] [00:06:57] teemo lmao.
Cho'Gath [All] [00:07:02] noob pick.

Cho'Gath [00:20:43] you die without ganks?
Cho'Gath [00:20:45] noob.

Cho'Gath [00:22:19] this graves is worthless

Cho'Gath [00:22:58] damn nerd lmao.

Cho'Gath [00:23:46] but we had the most fail bottom

Cho'Gath [00:24:07] lmao such a noob

Cho'Gath [00:24:25] look u die again.
Cho'Gath [00:24:33] so bad.

Cho'Gath [All] [00:24:39] noob bottom

You're a total a-hole to your team, don't come here to sugar coat.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwdahc View Post
This is not the game you were reported in. If it were, you would not have made it to the Tribunal.