Mods/Wrenchman (Twinkie) why can i no longer upvote/downvote?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

When i see posts like this;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
I'm writing a Fruity-JTF romantic fanfic.

Officially.
and i need to up vote your system fails me and says

"Message
Invalid post id"

Please fix

ty

ThaBizness

12-13-2012

Why did you ever?

I see no need to upvote or downvote what you qouted.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

12-13-2012

I seen this issue come up with Firefox a lot at one point, not sure if you are using it.

People have had luck with resetting Internet Options, clearing all cache and data within the browsers, others solved it with clearing their systems DNS cache or changing their DNS to a public one.

Changing to public DNS: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ic-dns-servers

DNS Flush: Click Start, go to Run, type in CMD and hit enter. In the black command prompt type "ipconfig /flushdns and hit enter.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
I seen this issue come up with Firefox a lot at one point, not sure if you are using it.

People have had luck with resetting Internet Options, clearing all cache and data within the browsers, others solved it with clearing their systems DNS cache or changing their DNS to a public one.

Changing to public DNS: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ic-dns-servers

DNS Flush: Click Start, go to Run, type in CMD and hit enter. In the black command prompt type "ipconfig /flushdns and hit enter.
Yeah im using firefox

I might just do the DNS flush and see if it works, thanks

Jesus the Friend

12-13-2012

I've had that problem as well, it usually occurs when I try to upvote/downvote before the page has loaded.
It only happens rarely and it fixes itself right away.

In your case it seems chronic... hmmm.

sammich kek

12-13-2012

oh so you want to downvote people? go ahead bro, come at me.

∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]

silentpartner

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
Yeah im using firefox

I might just do the DNS flush and see if it works, thanks
DNS flush didn't work

Not sure if i should change my work computer to a public DNS, am unsure of the ramifications for that.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

12-13-2012

I wouldn't be screwing around with your work computers, not something I generally recommend.

Another work around is using a different browser.

silentpartner

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
I wouldn't be screwing around with your work computers, not something I generally recommend.

Another work around is using a different browser.
Yeah, i won't

It's ok, i guess i just won't upvote/downvote

not the end of the world

but midly annoying, ask for more money from riot to fix it twinkie :P

Quision

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
oh so you want to downvote people? go ahead bro, come at me.

∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]∞[B]∞[/B]
Haha, using the forum app.