[Featured Discussion] PC Cafes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadows Edge

12-13-2012

GuF Games in Australia, Victoria runs LoL comps regulary and is a really good community of guys and girls for all types of gaming and general computer use, our latest comp is being shoutcasted and streamed live, If your in Victoria and near a GuF come on down and join the fun

Goodbye to sleep

12-13-2012

Maximum Gamer in Arvada, CO went out of business a year or two ago. That said, there's one called 3DXI that is up and running.

Dreampod

12-13-2012

OverKlocked in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada is a PC and console gaming cafe that features League tournaments and a weekly LoL night (Thursday I think). Their machines are impressive gaming machines and their pricing is quite reasonable with annual memberships to drop the costs even lower for frequent customers.

11618 - 119 Street
Edmonton, Alberta

StafanLionel

12-13-2012

There are so many in the Toronto Korea Town. The one I go to the most is Giga Byte on Bloor St.

Noxian Mercenary

12-13-2012

The one that is in NE Ohio (an hour away from me, neat-o) is running Pentium 4's as their "Toxic" (irony) gaming system.

http://www.coldfusionlancenter.com/N...side.htm&idx=0

Hi Guys I Suck

12-13-2012

You said North America but only have shown American locations. Any other canadian summoners feel like helping out here?

WateryMind

12-13-2012

Bah,

I know good net cafes.

I just happen to like in New Zealand.

Vsin

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreiyu View Post
There are a bunch in Richmond in B.C., Canada (near Vancouver)

Netaholics, Espot, and one more which I don't remember
Oh for the love of...you managed to forget the one I always go to: DNA

They finally changed the chairs and some of the tables so not all of them are threatening to fall apart at any given moment.

All three of these places are on No 3 Road. DNA and Netaholics are literally next to each other, near Aberdeen, and Espot is tucked away in a warehouse west of Lansdowne.

And it was K

12-13-2012

Someone suggest one near Houston or I'm going to pack up, move to Georgia and just live in a box near a certain battle and brew.

HunterHagen

12-13-2012

Koreatown, Los Angeles has tons of PC cafes, and not a single one is listed on the map! I live next to one!

I wouldn't blame you though for not having it on there. Many of them are pretty shady. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were not legally operated.

Edit: Lol I couldn't find the one I go to on the internet. Here's one that I drive by through often *but have never been inside personally*
http://visitkoreatown.org/c-n-c-internet-cafe/
3500 Wilshire Blvd #102, Los Angeles, CA 90010