Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Featured Discussion] PC Cafes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saenteince

12-17-2012

Quote:
Ferrero94:
I know this is going to sound out of place but will there ever be a European map in the future, perhaps integrated into a global system of league PC Cafes. I looked on the EUW Forums and nothing of the like has been posted there yet.

literalol

DavidJerk

12-17-2012

Good idea, Riot. This is a way for some LoL players to get to see each other as humans.

unsanctifier

12-17-2012

Martlet

I sent you an email wtih some in Toronto WHY HAVE YOU NOT ADDED THEM D: <

do you hate Canadians?

Corey Pls

12-17-2012

pretty cool

OceanOfVitaminC

Recruiter

12-17-2012

Just sent you some info about one in Washington MO.

Bedroomeyes

12-17-2012

You have that one internet cafe in Brooklyn new york. It's called King games or w.e. That place is a yugioh dueling place. Not an internet cafe.

BeefNoodleHouse2

12-17-2012

I sent you one but it still hasnt updated yet!.

http://euphnet.com/

They even have league on the front page lol.

Wacco Blue

12-17-2012

Quote:
Baikan:
l0l Where you at Hawaii.

If anyone knows any PC Cafe's pleaaseeeee email this dude.

i dont see alaska either.... ><
good thing i moved to florida where all the PC cafes dont have League installed and they wont let you install it either, they have **** PCs anyway that take like 5 min just to log into facebook, if it lets you log onto facebook that is

GekkoST

12-17-2012

So I am probably going to get banned. I am sitting in a internet cafe right now, I joined a game of league and I am lagging so much that I can't:

Get out to the jungle
Get to a lane
Take a screen shot (it is all black when I go to paste it)
Kill a jungle camp
Or reply in chat

I can read chat. It updates periodically while I have that nifty "attempting to reconnect" bar going and I'm trying to respond to my team to let them know what is going on. But I can't. So I am sitting here enjoying the fun chat about me that is going on and how my entire team is getting the entire enemy team to report me for afk. I'm not afk. I'm sitting in an internet cafe that isn't really busy, there are a few other people here, but I am just lagging to much to play a single game.

Why am I at an internet cafe? because of this thread. So when I get banned for having nine people report me as AFK on top of the leaver buster hitting me I'm going to go ahead and blame riot for this one. Following Riot's advice got me banned. Good job Riot.

PS: Don't give me that **** about 'you only get banned for repeated offences' because I'm pretty ****ing sure that if the leaver buster doesn't just ban me then the tribunal will. 9 bans in one game? I'd punish.

BronzeHexakill

Recruiter

12-17-2012

Canada toronto at pmall . internet cafe